|Release||20 August 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|There are some pages missing.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The mysterious book is documentation for clues received in the Cryptic Clue Fest II. It is given to the player by Roddeck at the first day of the fest. The book can be stored in the toy box of a player-owned house. The book breaks the fourth wall by referring to the forums.
Book info[edit | edit source]
|Databox • Talk page|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Duke Horatio's novel (work in progress)
This is the first chapter of a mystery novel.
Roddeck suggested a man in Varrock, who wears an eyepatch and sells bows and arrows, may have more pages.
The second chapter detailed Lowe's murder in the story. Lowe said he spotted a girl with a party had who had more pages, and who was with a guy that had a big afro.
Megan was introduced in chapter three, and I solved the museum clue. Megan told me she heard somebody taking about more pages in Falador. This person wore pink and spoke about a Ridgeley.
Chapter four had the characters face off against the hairdresser, who wasn't happy about being the villain. The hairdresser said a woman in Al Kharid who sells skirts might have more pages.
The fifth chapters puzzle was pretty tough!
This book is about a character who gets wrapped up in solving clues to discover an ancient treasure. Its written by Duke Horatio of Lumbridge.I solved the clues in the book and tracked down the pages as part of Cryptic Clue Fest II!
Update history[edit | edit source]
9 January 2023 (
- This item is now always kept upon death outside the Wilderness.
- patch 9 November 2010 (Update):
- The mysterious book from Cryptic Clue Fest 2 now tells players where they can reclaim it correctly upon destruction.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even after you have retrieved all of the pages to fill the book, the examine info still states that there are some pages missing.
- Despite the destroy text saying that you left this at Roddeck's house, you can also retrieve it from Diango in Draynor Marketplace or the Toy Box in your Costume room.