Kayle's chargebow is a stronger version of a regular Chargebow, dropped by Kayle during The Blood Pact quest. It requires no ammunition to fire; instead it produces its own magical arrows to fire at opponents, making it similar to (although much less powerful than) the Crystal bow. If lost, it can be re-obtained from Xenia, outside the Lumbridge Catacombs, along with the other cultists' weapons. Ranged pures can get one by starting the quest, grabbing Kayle's chargebow and then going outside without completing it.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- Kayle's Chargebow will no longer reference a sling when you use the weapon past level 10.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
- patch 23 August 2011 (Update):
- The Wise Old Man no longer refers to Kayle's sling as being a bow.
- patch 18 October 2010 (Update):
- Kayle's sling can no longer be used in PvP, consistent with the behaviour of the Wind Rush spell.
- The chargebow was formerly called Kayle's sling. Before that, it was called Kayle's shortbow.