Chargebows are a type of Ranged weapon that provide their own internal ammunition and do not require arrows to function.
From the update of 4 March 2019, chargebows can benefit from arrows with a special effect (like dragonbane arrows or black stone arrows). When using this ammunition, chargebows will benefit from the special effect of the ammo, will consume the ammo like a normal bow, and damage will be capped in the same way (minimum of the ammo damage tier and the bow damage tier).
- Restricted chargebows
- Chargebow variants
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):.
- Uncharged augmented chargebows will no longer bypass their damage cap when using arrows with an effect.
- patch 23 April 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows will now only consume equipped arrows that have an effect, such as bane, broad and blackstone.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
- patch 17 July 2017 (Update):
- Weapons which provide their own ammo will now correctly highlight abilities as being available to use.