Illumination aura is a legendary aura that was usable from 1 June to 8 September, boosting all base experience gained by an additional 10% while active; 100% on every fifth activation of the aura. The aura can be activated for up to an hour each day, resetting at 00:00 UTC. It stacks with bonus experience, pulse cores, clan avatars, and the wise perk. Currently the aura is NOT available ingame.
The Illumination aura is a tier 5 aura, given as a replacement for the Enlightenment aura. Purchasers of the 2016 Summer Package were awarded an Illumination aura. However, Gold Premier Club 2016 members can retain the aura if they have had the aura during the summer promotion.
|Recieved for purchasing Premier Club Package
||Resets daily at 00:00 UTC
|Cost to extend (50%)
||Cannot be extended
|Cost to extend (100%)
||Cannot be extended
|Increases all experience gained by 10%, or 100% every 5th activation. Only active until September 8th, 2019.
The aura boosts the base experience gained by players 10%, 100% every fifth activation, rather than multiplying the experience gained.
- Boosts that stack with the aura
- Boosts that do not stack with the aura
Disassembling augmented equipment or Invention devices does not award bonus experience when using the aura. However, experience gained from researching new blueprints at an Inventor's workbench is benefited.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- The Illumination aura can now be unequipped.
- coldfix 23 January 2018 (Update):
- The Illumination Aura has been moved to the Aura Management interface.
- Before the release of the aura, it was planned to disable all experience bonuses during 10% activation and any bonus experience you would have earned would have been given as a lump of sum once the activation ends. During 100% activation all bonus experience usage would have been disabled entirely and would have not be given as a lump sum once the activation ends.
- Players in Ironman Mode could obtain the Illumination aura to compete in the Summer HiScores list, but did not benefit from the aura's experience boosts.
- While active, the Illumination aura displays a pair of wings and a gaze effect if the player has not overridden either cosmetic manually.