The Saradomin bow is a shieldbow aligned with Saradomin, requiring a Ranged level of 55 to wield. It can be obtained as a reward from completing an elite Treasure Trail, or as reward from the Giant Oyster. This bow doubles the chance of Saradomin arrows dealing bonus damage (from 10% to 20%). The bow will make the followers of Saradomin in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive.
The Saradomin bow's special attack, Restorative Shot
The Saradomin bow has a special attack called Restorative Shot, which uses 55% adrenaline. It deals 100% weapon damage and heals the user twice the amount of damage dealt over time. When Saradomin arrows are equipped, there's a chance to deal an extra 100% weapon damage (Water spell damage), which also adds to the healing effect. The healing effect lasts for a minute and heals 20% of the damage dealt every 6 seconds.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The missing level 55 Defence requirements have been added to Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix godbows.
- patch 7 December 2010 (Update):
- God bows now correctly state that they can fire up to rune arrows.
- patch 19 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected information in the skillguide and knowledge base about this bow.
- There used to be a glitch in which the G.E shows that the Saradomin bow can fire arrows up to iron, while the knowledge base stated it can fire arrows up to dragon. Both are incorrect; it has been confirmed in the recent update FAQ that it can fire arrows up to rune. It also fires Saradomin arrows, Guthix arrows, and Zamorak arrows.
- The Saradomin Bow is one of the weapons used by Saradominist rangers in the Battle of Lumbridge.