|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|A bow imbued with the power of Saradomin.|
|Exchange||1,199,751 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Saradomin bow is a shieldbow aligned with Saradomin, requiring a Ranged level of 55 to wield. It can be obtained as a reward from completing an elite Treasure Trail, or as reward from the Giant Oyster. This bow doubles the chance of Saradomin arrows dealing bonus damage (from 10% to 20%). The bow will make the followers of Saradomin in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|55 , 55|
|Armour||196.6||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Special attack[edit | edit source]
The Saradomin bow has a special attack called Restorative Shot, which uses 55% adrenaline. It deals 100% weapon damage and heals the user twice the amount of damage dealt over time capping above 2000 damage dealt. When Saradomin arrows are equipped, there's a chance to deal an extra 100% weapon damage (Water spell damage), which also adds to the healing effect. The healing effect lasts for a minute and heals 20% of the damage dealt every 6 seconds.
If the special is used again within 60 seconds, the effects timer resets, but not the hp healed, the amount of hp healed will continue to go up until it hardcaps at 400 hp healed every 6 seconds for a total of 4000 hp healed in 1 minute.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Giant Oyster||N/A||1||1/2290[dr 1]||N/A|
|Reward casket (elite)||Elite||1||1/2290[dr 1]||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- patch 19 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected information in the skillguide and knowledge base about this bow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There used to be a glitch in which the G.E shows that the Saradomin bow can fire arrows up to iron, while the knowledge base stated it can fire arrows up to dragon. Both are incorrect; it has been confirmed in the recent update FAQ that it can fire arrows up to rune. It also fires Saradomin arrows, Guthix arrows, and Zamorak arrows.
- The Saradomin Bow is one of the weapons used by Saradominist rangers in the Battle of Lumbridge.
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|
Treasure Trails Ranged weapons