The Deathcon t-shirt is a holiday reward from the 2011 Hallowe'en event, as well as the Deathcon lanyard (obtained by starting the event). Members who finished the event would also receive an hourglass. It may be stored in the Toy box of a Player-owned house and if lost, it can be retrieved from Diango.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- The Deathcon t-Shirt will no longer change your skin tone.
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- Stretching issues with the Deathcon t-shirt for female characters have been fixed.
- patch 24 April 2013 (Update):
- The fire cape now works correctly with the Halloween 2011 tshirt.
- The examine info is a reference to the phrase "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt".
- They were worn by some Cosplayers during the 2011 Hallowe'en event.