|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|A small bow, only effective at short distance.|
|FAQ • doc|
The gravite chargebow is a two-handed ranged weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires level 55 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain.
The gravite chargebow boasts a higher firing speed and a much higher damage output than the magic shieldbow (sighted), however this is balanced by the loss of a significant armour rating. The two bows are equally as accurate; they are, in fact, the most accurate free-to-play ranged weapons.
|55 , 45||30,000 charges|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Degradation and repair[edit | edit source]
The gravite chargebow has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||10,000||1,000 and 65|
|90%||100,000||10,000 and 650|
|20%||800,000||80,000 and 5,200|
|0%||1,000,000||100,000 and 6,500|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 April 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows will now only consume equipped arrows that have an effect, such as bane, broad and blackstone.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Chargebows now take into account arrows equipped or held in an equipped quiver, so special effects like those of dragonbane and black stone arrows can be used with them. Damage will be reduced to the lowest tier of the arrow or chargebow. Chargebows will work as usual when no arrows or another type of ammunition is held in the ammo slot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bow was previously called the gravite shortbow which required arrows. The bow was renamed and changed into a chargebow on 8 May 2018.
- The bow's power was significantly increased with the Evolution of Combat, becoming the most powerful free-to-play ranged weapon.
- The gravite chargebow used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The model of the gravite chargebow closely resembles the spinebeam shortbow.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|
|Dyed noxious longbow|
|Dyed Seren godbow|
|Recoloured dark bow|