|Release||2 April 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from Diango in Draynor Market.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The Eggsterminator - this modified handcannon can fire scotch eggs or marshmallow. This version will remain after the Easter period.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The eggsterminator was a reward from the 2012 Easter event from finding all 5 eggs in three hunts for a total of 15 eggs. However, free players could not obtain the permanent version of the Eggsterminator because in each hunt, at least two eggs were in members only areas. Instead, free players had to use another eggsterminator during the event.
According to the Chocatrice and Evil chicken, the eggsterminator is a modified hand cannon. This explains its look of an easter egg covering one end, and a bird at the front. It is also fired, reloaded, and held in the same manner.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 July 2016 (Update):
- The Eggsterminator no longer sends duel requests when using the 'Splatter' option on other players.
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- The eggsterminator no longer makes you sheathe your weapons if you had them unsheathed in Legacy Mode.
- patch 3 March 2014 (Update):
- Players can once again switch between scotch eggs and marshmallows when firing the Eggsterminator by using the different Ranged XP options.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the player is wearing either the chocolate egg on face mask or egg on face mask and is shot by the eggsterminator by another player, the masks reveal a secret emote where the player spins around as they are hit. The emote varies depending on whether the target is being shot by a scotch-egg or a marshmallow.
- If a player uses the Eggsterminator on the Chocatrice, he says "What a fine looking ornament of eggy death". The Evil Chicken says "With that you can bring eggy retribution upon our enemies *bwaaak*".
- When the Eggsterminator is equipped, it is automatically sheathed regardless of whether the player's current weapon is sheathed or not.