|Release date||30 January 2017 (Update)|
|Skill req.||70 |
|Examine||The cutest blood reaver that ever was.|
|NPC ID||24021, 24022|
|Links||MRID MRND24021 MRND24022|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Reeves is a miniature version of a blood reaver that can be unlocked as a pet from a blood tentacle, which is obtained as a drop from killing Nex: Angel of Death. This pet is required for the Insane Final Boss title.
In order to obtain the blood tentacle, the player must obtain a drop from the main drop table. The chance of receiving the blood tentacle is 1/3,000, with a threshold of 600.
After the item is used, Reeves can be summoned from the pets tab in the Hero interface.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "The May Tricks" in one of the conversations is a pun on the 1999 film The Matrix, which stars Keanu Reeves as the lead.
- One of the conversations references an old method of fighting Nex by standing on Glacies's tile and using the Staff of light's special attack.
- One of the conversations mentioning screams of Pernix chaps is possibly a reference a video in which someone reacts similarly to receiving a pair. 
- On 16 July 2018, Reeve's drop threshold was changed to 600 to be consistent with other boss pets; previously, it was 1000.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Instakill dart nex live reaction to pernix chaps drop!. 3 October 2012.*