Activating the Inert black stone crystal by talking to Seiryu in the Shadow Reef
Bisdi is a boss pet that is obtained by redeeming the humming black stone crystal. To obtain the humming crystal, the player must have the inert black stone crystal in their inventory and speak to Seiryu inside of the Shadow Reef after defeating The Ambassador (in either normal or story mode). Seiryu will transform the inert black stone crystal into the humming black stone crystal, which can then be redeemed to unlock Bisdi.
The inert black stone crystal can be obtained from the black stone dragon as a very rare drop. The odds of receiving the item are 1/300 with a threshold of 60 in solo, 1/1000 with a threshold of 200 in duo, or 1/1500 with a threshold of 300 in a trio. When calculating thresholds, the combined sum of solo and group kill counts is considered. After the item is enhanced by Seiryu, Bisdi can be summoned from the pets tab in the hero interface.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 August 2020 (Update):
- The game will no longer crash when you override your familiars with the Bisdi pet.
- Additionally, this option will now remain checked after activating it and relaunching the Pets interface.
- update 1 June 2020 (Update):
- The Bisdi boss pet now counts as a slightly larger NPC to reduce clipping with the player.
- Upon release of the second elite dungeon, Dragonkin Laboratory, Bisdi was not available to be redeemed; however, the inert black stone crystal was obtainable. Bisdi was made redeemable upon release of the third elite dungeon, The Shadow Reef, on 25 February 2019.
- As a result, Bisdi is the only boss pet that isn't unlocked from the boss that it came from.
- The name of the pet is most likely based on the abbreviation of the Black Stone Dragon, BSD (/biːɛsdiː/), which when spelled out, sounds like Bisdi.
- Bisdi's shade of purple varies depending on the player's killcount.