Blood reaver (familiar)
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Familiar size||Unknown edit|
|Abilities||Deals 25% of your healing done as damage to its target.|
|Special moves||Blood Siphon|
|Examine||A strange and twisted creature.|
|Life points||Max hit|
|Immune to poison||No|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The blood reaver is a familiar that deals 25% of the player's healing as damage to its target.
Binding contract (Blood reaver)[edit | edit source]
|200 ( 5,000)||N/A||2 Hellfire metal, 2 Blood of Orcus|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||25,471||140 (3,500)||57|
|I can summon a blood reaver familiar with this.|
In order to make the Ancient Summoning pouch. The mystery Dagon Bye must be completed. Once this mystery is solved, players may begin creating binding contracts, requiring 1 blue charm, a normal pouch, 2 Bloods of Orcus, 2 hellfire metal, and 200 spirit shards.
Upon making the binding contract, players must then kill blood reavers in order to bind the blood reaver into the contract resulting in binding contract (blood reaver). Unlike normal Summoning, Ancient Summoning does not require use of Summoning obelisks to infuse pouches.
Blood Siphon scroll[edit | edit source]
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||Unknown edit||Unknown edit|
|A scroll for a blood reaver familiar.|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 June 2020 (Update):
- The blood reaver familiar will now apply its passive ability to lifepoint boosting effects such as Saradomin Brews and rocktail.
- update 1 June 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the blood reaver familiar would stretch when overridden by a pet.
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was causing the blood reaver familiar to take damage from players when stacking multiple instances of healing.
6 April 2020 (
- Players can now renew an ancient familiar's timer by sacrificing a binding contract, just as they would with a pouch for a normal summoning familiar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its dialogue refers to the real-life issue of mercury in fish, with animals high on the food chain like sharks accumulating more in their bodies.