Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For the other Vorago pet, see Vitalis (pet)
|Release date||8 December 2014 (Update)|
|NPC ID||20461, 20462|
|Links||MRID MRND20461 MRND20462|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Players can change Bombi's colour by interacting with it. It takes on the colours of all four of Vorago's bomb attacks. A second option allows the player to play fetch by throwing a stick, which Bombi destroys before returning to the player.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Bombi boss pet familiar override can now be recoloured, this is done by right-clicking the pet in the pets interface and selecting the 'Recolour' option.
- ninja 19 January 2015 (Update):
- The Rise of the Six bobblehead pets, Vitalis, Bombi and TzRek-Jad pets now show their owner's kill count of the relevant boss when a player interacts with the pet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Vitalis was moved over to pet interface, if they also owned Bombi, the player could use the Vitalis from their inventory on their summoned Bombi, prompting the message, "Congratulations on level 99 luck."
- Previously, only the blue variant of Bombi could override familiars. This was changed on 3 April 2018.
- If a player uses a raw potato on their own Bombi it will prompt the message, "Smells like Bombi-potato!"