- For the other Vorago pet, see Vitalis (pet)
Bombi is a boss pet that can be obtained by using an ancient artefact, a drop from Vorago that requires having mauled all of the hard mode rotations.
Players can change Bombi's colour by interacting with it. It takes on the colours of all four of Vorago's bomb attacks. A second option allows the player to play fetch by throwing a stick, which Bombi destroys before returning to the player.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The Bombi boss pet familiar override can now be recoloured, this is done by right-clicking the pet in the pets interface and selecting the 'Recolour' option.
- patch 30 November 2015 (Update):
- Fixed a typo regarding the chance to receive a Bombi pet.
- ninja 19 January 2015 (Update):
- The Rise of the Six bobblehead pets, Vitalis, Bombi and TzRek-Jad pets now show their owner's kill count of the relevant boss when a player interacts with the pet.
- Before Vitalis was moved over to pet interface, if they also owned Bombi, the player could use the Vitalis from their inventory on their summoned Bombi, prompting the message, "Congratulations on level 99 luck."
- Previously, only the blue variant of Bombi could override familiars. This was changed on 3 April 2018.
- If a player uses a raw potato on their own Bombi it will prompt the message, "Smells like Bombi-potato!"