Patch Notes (16 July 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 July 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed some windows in the house with the Thieves guild trap door.
- Removed force walk tiles by guardhouses in Lumbridge castle grounds.
- The melee and ranged armour stands at the Lumbridge combat academy have been swapped so they're arranged back in melee, ranged, magic order.
Temple of Aminishi
- Nex:AoD, Solak and Seiryu's boss pet threshold modifiers are now at one fifth of their base random chance.
- It is once again possible to re-equip the insane final boss title when all the requirements are met.
- Jackie the Fruit will now also sell un-noted herbs from the agility arena store in Brimhaven.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use lower grade pyre logs than intended when burning Vyre Corpses in the Colambarium
- It is no longer possible to use bladed dive when transmogrified into certain NPcs.
- The fishing spots at Gunnarsgrunn can be reached again.
- Added an option to choose or cycle between targeted NPCs. Head to the controls settings interface to customise the keybinds.
- Performed maintenance on approximately 300 interfaces across RuneScape in preparation for mobile, such as Burthorpe Games Room, Pest Control rewards shop, Remote Farm, and much, much more.