An Abyssal minion is a pet players may buy for 85 Zeal points at Soul Wars, or for 1,020 thaler from Stanley Limelight Traders, along with a stuffed or unstuffed abyssal head. It eats ashes. If asked, it gives the owner a fake abyssal whip with a "destroy" option. When attempting to wield it, it will crumble into nothing in the player's hands. Curiously, unlike other abyssal summoning creatures, the minion speaks in the player's language, instead of the foreign tongue of the abyss.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Removed the level 4 Summoning requirements for the Soul Wars Slayer pets (except TzRek-Jad pet).
- The abyssal minion may occasionally say "To the Abyss!" and "For the Abyss!... For the Abyss!" and when fed will say "More power!"
- When attempting to bank the fake abyssal whip, it states "A magical force prevents you from banking this item." The fake abyssal whip also cannot be alchemised or disassembled.
- The abyssal minion was smaller in size when it first came out. Some time later they were updated to a size similar to that of the abyssal demon.