Ahrim the Bobbled
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ahrim the Bobbled|
|Release date||13 November 2013 (Update)|
|Source||Created with malevolent energy.|
|Examine||A failed attempt at making a wight. Cute though! (deployed)
An attempt to make a wight go wrong.. or wright? (in inventory)
|Infobox • Talk page|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Barrows - Ahrim's set||1||11,101,241||11,101,241|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Rise of the Six bobbleheads now correctly show kill count for other players.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When all 6 different Bobblehead pets meet they can do several dances.
- There was a bug where if Ahrim is placed in the player's menagerie, he will show a yellow dot on the minimap even though other pets do not show this. In addition, attempting to interact with him will result in the "Nothing interesting happens." message, even if the said person is his owner. This was eventually fixed in a hidden update.