Ellie is a miniature version of the Chaos Elemental that can be unlocked as a pet from the ribs of chaos, which are obtained as a drop from killing the Chaos Elemental. The chance of receiving the item is 1 in 2500, with a threshold of 500 (explanation of drop mechanics). After the item is used, Ellie can be summoned from the pets tab in the hero interface.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Ellie can now drop from Chaos Elemental in free to play worlds.
- The way Ellie speaks in riddles and seemingly random nonsense is a reference to the Letters to the Chaos Elemental, where the Chaos Elemental often hinted at future content.
- Ellie's conversation about Varrock is a reference to the 200th quest, Dimension of Disaster.
- The name Ellie is a pun on its boss's nickname, "Ele".
- Ellie has a unique spinning animation that is seen when it performs an overridden familiar's special move. The Chaos Elemental does not possess an attack that uses this animation.