Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||3 July 2013 (Update)|
|Source||Ancient summoning stone|
|Examine||Fast and dangerous!|
|Missing IDs edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Vitalis is a boss pet obtained by inspecting the ancient summoning stone, a rare drop from Vorago. After the ancient summoning stone is used the Vitalis may be summoned from the pets tab in the Hero interface. Examining a Vitalis pet will display the owner's total number of Vorago kills in the chatbox.
If another Vitalis is nearby, the third dialogue will change, and the pet will yell "Vitalis!" If both players do this, the pets will perform an emote.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ninja 19 January 2015 (Update):
- The Rise of the Six bobblehead pets, Vitalis, Bombi and TzRek-Jad pets now show their owner's kill count of the relevant boss when a player interacts with the pet.
- patch 30 August 2016 (Update):
- Vitalis has been moved over to an interface pet, objects have been cleared up from banks, inventory and player-owned house menagerie.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Using an item on a Vitalis prompts the message, "Vitalis is not interested in that."
- Prior to an update on 30 August 2016, the Vitalis used to be a pet item that could be summoned by dropping the Vitalis from the inventory. It could be lost on death in the inventory as well as released and another could only be obtained through another ancient summoning stone drop, although in certain cases a pet shop owner could return the pet. The Vitalis was moved to the Hero interface with the other boss pets, along with the ability for it to override familiars.
- Prior to this update, if the player also had Bombi, using the Vitalis on the Bombi gave the message "Congratulations on level 99 luck."