Nymora, the Vengeful
|Nymora, the Vengeful|
|Release||7 March 2016 (Update)|
|Feared for invoking Zamorak's wrath on those who have sworn a false oath.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|480 / 320 / 160|
3 ticks (1.8s)
|Immune||Not immune||Immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Nymora, the Vengeful is one of the generals of Zamorak's army in The Heart. Along with Avaryss, the Unceasing, she is part of the Twin Furies which players may battle once they have level 80 Ranged; however, boosts may be used to meet this requirement. Both sisters are Avernic demons.
Nymora is a demon and together with her sister Avaryss they make the deadly duo Twin Furies. During the God Wars, she and her sisters hunted and killed those who broke their oaths with Zamorak. After Zamorak returned, they led a pack of hellhounds to hunt down the remaining Dragon Riders loyal to Zaros, eventually finding Morvannon and tearing her apart, even though she had changed sides. Satisfied with their work, they continued their services to Zamorak, although they would eventually learn many years later that Morvannon may have had an egg, since they all knew and expected the Illujanka to be infertile.
At some point after the God Wars Nymora's and Avaryss' sister was slain by a man named Gregorovic. The duo have since continued their service for Zamorak, while searching for Gregorovic at the same time so they could enact their revenge.
When Zamorak returned to Gielinor in the Sixth Age he pointed out that Morvannon's dragon Gorvek has escaped with an egg. Though the sisters desired revenge on Gregorovic for their sister's murder, Zamorak refused to let them do so until the Ilujanka child was dead. This eventually led them to The Heart where they met both Gregorovic and the Dragon Rider Vindicta who had survived their genocide millennia ago.
The Twin Furies' memory also suggests that the Twin Furies, or at least Nymora herself, is the ruler of a group of demons.
When the four factions meet each other, Nymora tells her sister to restrain her anger towards Gregorovic, telling her that the Illujanka is also present and Zamorak ordered them to kill the Dragon Rider first. After a short, but heated conversation between the factions, the two call upon the forces of Zamorak to claim the Heart in his name.
Nymora later plays a small role in the Agents of Fury event. Busy fighting alongside her sister in the Heart, she tasks two assistants, Zymthara and Miithrius, to collect Zamorakian emblems from those who have broken their oaths to Zamorak.
Obtaining all of the Twin Furies unique drops will unlock the title, [Name] the Lone Fury.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Nymora does not give anything upon defeat; instead, her sister Avaryss does.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Burn, Fury, Burn ( 40) – Defeat the Twin Furies without dealing damage during their channeled bomb attack. Can only be completed in a solo instance.
- Bring It All Back ( 40) – Defeat the Twin Furies using fury blades. Can only be completed in a solo instance.
- Heart to Heart ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from the Twin Furies.
- Fast and Furious
- Fast and Furious I ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/5)
- Fast and Furious II ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/10)
- Fast and Furious III ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/25)
- Fast and Furious IV ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/50)
- Fast and Furious V ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/75)
- Fast and Furious VI ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora. (X/100)
- More Fast More Furious
- More Fast More Furious I ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/5)
- More Fast More Furious II ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/10)
- More Fast More Furious III ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/25)
- More Fast More Furious IV ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/50)
- More Fast More Furious V ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/75)
- More Fast More Furious VI ( 5) – Defeat Avaryss and Nymora in challenge mode. (X/100)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite not being immune to poison, poison hitsplats do not damage Nymora.
- Despite possessing a total health pool of 200,000 (the same as the other generals apart from Telos), Nymora, along with her sister have an individual health pool of 250,000 in normal mode, or 350,000 in challenge mode.