Tess is the boss pet of Telos, the Warden who can be unlocked as a pet from Telos' tendril, which is a rare drop from Telos.
Telos' tendril has two different drop rates that apply when the following occurs:
- In encounters of 99% enrage or lower, the chance of receiving Telos' tendril is 1/1400.
- In encounters of 100% and above enrage, the chance of receiving Telos' tendril is 1/700. (explanation of drop mechanics).
Both drop rates share the same threshold of 300 kills.
After the tendril is used, Tess can be summoned from the pets tab in the Hero interface.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- Examining Tess (both as a pet and override) now displays highest enrage obtained for its owner.
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- A small typo on Telos's pet has been fixed.
- Tess does not share the same model as his boss counterpart: both of his arms end in tentacles, while Telos's left arm ends in a swordlike blade. In phase 5, however, both of Telos's arms end in tentacles, which Tess's model reflects.