Karil the Bobbled, also known as the Karil bobblehead, is a pet that can be made with 250 malevolent energy (won from Barrows: Rise of the Six) and a Barrows - Karil's set.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Rise of the Six bobbleheads now correctly show kill count for other players.
- When all 6 different Bobblehead pets meet they can do several dances.
- Unlike the other Barrows bobbleheads which wield a smaller version of their primary weapon, Karil the Bobbled uses pistol crossbows instead of Karil's crossbow. This feature is shared with Tess.
- As a result of using dual-wielded weapons, Karil the Bobbled also uses a different attack animation compared to the other Barrows bobbleheads.
- Karil the Bobbled was given the ability to override summoning familiars on April 3 2018.