The Beasts tab contains an overview of all non-quest repeatable bosses in-game, counting how many you've killed and how fast you killed them. It also contains a detailed overview of how many times you killed the most popular slayer creatures. It caps at 60,000 kills. Starting from 2 November 2015, after the cap has been reached, it can be reset to 0 to gain 1 prestige for that monster. This has a cap of 255, allowing 15,360,000 kills to be recorded. The Quick Chat option has a cap of 15 prestige before displaying LOTS!, allowing 1,020,000 kills to be recorded.
Learn[edit | edit source]
As of 9 March 2015, the Beasts tab also has a "Learn" tab under each boss shown. This tab shows an overview of their unique abilities/attacks and if possible, how to avoid them. You can click on the eye on the right side of the description to see the boss using the animation for that ability/attack.
Slayer monsters[edit | edit source]
The list of slayer monsters that the interface keeps track of kills for are:
Bosses[edit | edit source]
The list of bosses that the interface keeps track of kills for are:
Note: Bosses with hard mode options have a red skull alongside the normal skull as an indicator. In Elite Dungeons solo kills are considered hard mode kills. For Solak the duo encounter is considered a hard mode kill.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue causing Giant Mole killcount to be incorrect.
- Updated the QBD warning message to match the combat recommendation on the Beasts interface entry. Updated values for recommended combat levels for each boss on the Beasts interface.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- The Inert black stone crystal now appears as a special reward for the Black stone dragon in the beasts tab.
- Sacrifice, Devotion and transfigure abilities no longer appear on the beast tab as drops from K'ril Tsutsaroth and Commander Zilyana.
- Updated the icon for GWD1 bosses entry requirement within the Beasts interface.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):
- Boss kills prestiged to zero now counter towards the Reaper Crew achievement.
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):
- The prestige counter for Revenants will now correctly show the amount of prestige players have with Revenant kills.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Checking the special rewards, within the beasts tab of the adventures interface, that you can get from a monster with many drops will no longer cause odd behaviour when subsequently inspecting a monster with not many drops.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- When viewing Telos in the beast tab it'll now display your highest killstreak.
- patch 10 September 2018 (Update):
- The Jungle Strykewyrms information in the Slayer Creature kills tab will no longer be out of the alphabetical order.
- patch 12 February 2018 (Update):
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Hovering over the bosses within the beasts tab will now rotate their model.
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Corrected a typo in the Karil section on the Beasts tab attack descriptions.
- patch 31 July 2017 (Update):
- Hard Mode Vorago boss kill times are now correctly displayed when activated through the Beasts interface.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- It is now possible to share boss kill times in local, friends chat, clan chat or guest clan chat via right clicking the hourglass on the beasts interface.
- Players can now reset their hard mode boss time.
- patch 19 June 2017 (Update):
- The slayer creature kills table has been expanded to show all existing entries as the latest alphabetical entries were being cut off.
- patch 27 March 2017 (Update):
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- Corrupt minions and Volcanic minions no longer have their abilities mixed up on the Telos entry on the Beasts tab.
- Added an "Enrage additions" section to the Telos section on the Beasts tab.
- patch 6 March 2017 (Update):
- patch 26 September 2016 (Update):
- Updated the background for the Dagannoth Kings' beast tab images to match the updated arena.
- ninja 30 August 2016 (Update):
- Made changes to the Beasts to better display best kill times and kill counts at a glance.
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- Bosses in The Heart now only display the relevant essence as special rewards on the Beasts tab.
- ninja 4 July 2016 (Update):
- Raids lockout timers now appear on the Beasts tab info for Durzag and Yakamaru.
- ninja 20 June 2016 (Update):
- patch 31 May 2016 (Update):
- The new Barrows gear introduced with the release of Kindred Spirits now appears in The Barrows Brothers entry of the Beast tab.
- patch 4 April 2016 (Update):
- Fixed a typo in the Barrows brothers information in the Beasts interface.
- ninja 15 February 2016 (Update):
- There is now an option to reset the Normal and Hard mode boss kill times on the Beasts interface.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Corrected a typo in Kree'arra's Learn descriptions in the Beasts tab.
- ninja 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Players are now able to prestige their Boss and Slayer Creature kills in the'beasts tab after reaching 60,000 kills, resetting the kill counter and increasing the prestige by 1.
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- The QBD's entry in the Beasts interface has been amended to better reflect Song from the Depths as a recommendation, rather than a requirement.
- patch 9 February 2015 (Update):
- The background images in the Beasts tab for Commander Zilyana and Kree'arra, have been moved to their correct positions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a boss encounter lasts over 40 minutes, the time will not be recorded. A chatbox message will say "Sadly this kill took too long to track." The exceptions are Jad and Har-Aken, whose timers last up to 3 hours.