Patch Notes (26 September 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 26 September 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The low sell offer warning now displays correctly on the Grand Exchange interface.
- Updated the background for the Dagannoth Kings' beast tab images to match the updated arena.
- Waterspout lootbeams now correctly expire.
- Waves of inspiration now continue until the correct maximum amount of inspiration has been reached.
- Prevented curly roots from being incinerated by Superheat Form without the required Firemaking level.
- Rocks will now fall from the ceiling if Telos is unable to attack.
- Vindicta & Gorvek will now breathe fire if unable to attack.
- Helwyr will now perform special attacks if unable to attack.
- Players with the 15-year anniversary emote unlocked can now perform the 2012 variant.
- Free players can once again access the King Black Dragon's lair.
- The entrances of the Forinthry dungeon are once again single combat areas.
- Players can no longer cast Intercept while under the effects of Intercept.
- Both augmented and normal variants of the High Armour of Hanto can now be saved and protected on death.
- A beast of burden can no longer hold items worth more than 5M per slot.
- Uncharged augmented items will now correctly protect on death in PvP situations.
- Fixed an issue where additional action bars that had been enabled were not being restored correctly if changing from legacy interface mode to non-legacy mode.
- It is once again possible to reset a boss kill timer via the hourglass icon on the interface.
- The interact option on the summoning icon on the main action bar now works for the RuneFest Honourable Foo Lion.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring during the Telos boss fight.
- Fixed a crash with the Js5ResourceProvider.
- Guthixian caches will now correctly award the post-completion buff every 3 hours.