The action bar is an interface that features numbered slots onto which various abilities, prayers, spells, emotes, lodestone icons, or items may be dragged and placed. This allows the usage of the assigned ability or item quickly by simply clicking on it in the action bar rather than searching for it in its respective menu or alternatively pressing the corresponding key on their keyboard if the option to do so has been enabled.
Icons[edit | edit source]
At the top of the action bar are four icons that each serve different functions.
Constitution icon[edit | edit source]
The player's current number of life points are displayed as a red bar adjacent to this icon. This icon will flash if a player falls below 20% of their maximum life points. It will turn green if the player is poisoned.
If a player is poisoned and has a cure for poison in their inventory, they can right-click on this icon and choose to "cure poison". This will consume one dose of antipoison or the runes for a cure me spell. If a player has different kinds of antipoison (such as regular antipoison and super antipoison), the highest level type will be used. The prayer book from The Great Brain Robbery cannot be activated in this manner and must be used manually.
Auto-retaliate icon[edit | edit source]
Crossed swords on this icon indicate that auto-retaliate is on, while a single sword indicates auto-retaliate is off.
The percentage of adrenaline built up is displayed as a yellow bar adjacent to this icon. Players can click directly on this bar to activate the weapon special attack ability which activates the currently equipped weapon's special attack if it has one. Right-clicking on the bar can toggle this ability on or off.
Prayer icon[edit | edit source]
The player's current number of Prayer points are displayed as a purple bar adjacent to this icon. This icon has the option to toggle quick prayers on and off. These quick prayers can be set by right-clicking the icon and choosing "select quick prayers" (or "select quick curses") to open a menu so players can choose which prayers or curses they wish to have activated when quick prayer is enabled.
If the player already has active prayers, toggling the quick prayers on will turn those off and turn on the quick prayers. If a player turns on prayers without toggling the Prayer icon, they can turn the prayers off completely by toggling the icon two times quickly. This is a good strategy to reduce Prayer point usage.
Summoning icon[edit | edit source]
Right-clicking on the Summoning icon will display a menu with numerous options. These options can vary depending on the type of follower the player has at the time. By default, clicking on this icon will open the follower details interface. This can be changed to a variety of different choices by right-clicking, and selecting "Select follower interaction". This action can also be added to an action bar by dragging the icon onto an action bar. Right-click options for Summoning familiars may include "Renew familiar", "Give BoB", "Take BoB", "Attack" or "Cast (special move)" depending on the type of familiar that was summoned.
Adjacent to this icon is a teal bar that by default displays a player's current number of Summoning points. Players can click directly on this bar to toggle it between displaying their Summoning points or their familiar's Summoning spell points, which changes the bar to green.
Numerous pets can be interacted with in some manner including dialogue with the player and/or performing emotes. These can be accessed by right-clicking on the Summoning icon and choosing the "Interact" option.
The game sometimes refers to this icon as a "Summoning medallion".
Action bar slots[edit | edit source]
Each action bar has 14 usable slots that the player can fill with items, abilities or spells. By using these slots, a player is able to easily find and select an ability that they would want to use. To use these abilities, the player only needs to press the corresponding key in the corner of the slot. These keys default to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, and =, but they can be changed by right clicking on the slot and selecting the "Customise Keybind" option, then selecting which key they would like to replace it with. The player can also just click on the ability's icon, to use the ability.
Note: In order for these hotkeys to operate, the "Always-On Mode" button in the upper right corner of the chatbox must be disabled. In Legacy Interface Mode, right-click "All" in the lower left chat box and select "Toggle Always-On Chat". If appears at bottom of the chat box, then the "Always-On Chat Mode" is off.
To move abilities or inventory items to the action bar, simply drag any ability from the ability book, items from the inventory, prayer from the prayer list, or a few other choices. The action bar must be unlocked when attempting to drag skills from the skill book to the bar. Worn equipment slots may be added to the bar by dragging them from the worn equipment interface to the bar while nothing is equipped in that slot; this allows players to activate whatever item is in that slot at any given time without binding multiple items themselves. To unlock the action bar, simply left or right click on the small lock icon in bottom right of the action bar.
Icons that can be dragged to action bar slots include:
- Lodestone teleports
- Each of the four action bar medallions:
- Cure Poison button
- Auto-retaliate button
- Quick Prayers button
- Summoning left-click option
- Toggle Run button
- Summoning familiar interface buttons
- Empty Worn Equipment slots
Other features[edit | edit source]
Changing action bars[edit | edit source]
A player can have up to 15 different action bars saved if a member, 10 if a non-member. The bar can be changed by clicking on the left or right arrow to the left of the twelve slots. The current bar selected will show up between the two arrows. Another way to select a different bar is by holding Shift followed by the number of the bar desired (Shift+1, Shift+2, etc.) or by right clicking on the number. These keybindings can be changed in the Controls tab of the game settings.
Lock[edit | edit source]
The little gold 'lock' icon on the right of the action bar will lock or unlock the slots of the currently selected bar. If locked, the player will not be able to drag any items or abilities on the bar, and tooltips won't be shown. However, the player can still drag items/abilities onto the action bar to replace existing/empty slots. If the cursor is paused on an item when the bar is 'unlocked', a description of the item will pop-up. To avoid the pop-ups, simply lock the bar again.
Rubbish bin[edit | edit source]
The rubbish bin is found in the Combat Settings tab of the Powers ribbon, accessed by the F4 button by default, or by clicking the Powers icon. A small yellow icon located to the right of the action bar is the rubbish bin.
To remove an icon from the action bar, drag it onto the rubbish bin or the game world. Alternatively, select 'clear all' from the right-click menu of the rubbish bin to remove all icons on the action bar.
Minimise/Maximise[edit | edit source]
Found in the top-right of the action bar, clicking this button will completely hide the action bar, or expand it if it's already hidden.
Sheathe/unsheathe weapon[edit | edit source]
Right-clicking the button gives the option to toggle weapon sheathing. If the action bar is minimised, then toggling weapon sheathing via the * key will not work. Players in Legacy Mode can toggle sheathe by clicking on the combat settings, then hovering over the crossed sword icon top left. Click on this icon to toggle sheathe.
When weapons are sheathed, the player will display total level when moused-over; when unsheathed, players will show combat level. When weapons are sheathed, the player can also catch butterflies barehanded.
Sharing[edit | edit source]
Following an update, players can share their action bars with each other. To share, the players need to be on each others' friend lists. They also need to be connected in the same world. To share, go into the Powers menu, select the Combat Settings tab and click the share button beside the action bar at the bottom. The receiving player will then see a menu akin to the one on the right, and must click "Accept" to accept the share.
Spells and abilities that the player has not unlocked will not show up on the action bar if someone else tries to share it.
Multiple action bars[edit | edit source]
Players can display up to four additional action bars on the screen, apart from the primary action bar used for combat. Each bar will display one of those set up on the original bar, so these cannot be used to "save" more bars. Abilities placed on this bar can then be bound to hotkeys. Keybinds function exactly like the primary action bar.
Secondary action bar[edit | edit source]
To enable the secondary action bar:
- Open the Settings panel and navigate to Gameplay > Combat & Action Bar > Action Bar
- Under "Additional action bar 1", select an unused action bar, for example action bar 9
- A blank action bar should appear on your screen
- Unlock the panels by clicking the L hotkey, and then move and resize the action bar as you prefer (usually placed near the combat action bar)
- Add abilities onto the action bar, some common abilities are given below
- Open the Settings panel and click the Controls tab
- Scroll down to "Secondary Action Bar Slot 1", click on the slot, and click on a hotkey on your keyboard, this will then bind that hotkey to the 1st slot on the secondary action bar
- Repeat the previous step to bind hotkeys to other slots, as you need
An example of a filled secondary action bar, along with hotkey assignments:
Common abilities[edit | edit source]
Common abilities for a secondary action bar, that are often bound to hotkeys:
- War's Retreat Teleport - used to teleport to War's Retreat between fights
- Freedom - used to immediately escape from traps and binds at various bosses
- Anticipation - used to prepare for attacks at various bosses
- Deflect Melee - used for prayer switching
- Deflect Missiles - used for prayer switching, essential for Fight Cave, Fight Kiln and Araxxor
- Deflect Magic - used for prayer switching, essential for Fight Cave, Fight Kiln and Araxxor
- Soul Split - used for soul split flicking
- Anguish - used to boost damage output
- Torment - used to boost damage output
- Turmoil - used to boost damage output
- Surge - used to quickly run while bossing
- Bladed Dive - used to quickly run when Surge is on cooldown
- Resonance - used to heal from a powerful attack
- Devotion - used to grant immunity against a certain style for 10 seconds
- Blue blubber jellyfish - used for constant healing (does not drain adrenaline)
- Saradomin brew flask (6) - used for constant healing (does not drain adrenaline, but drains combat levels)
- Sailfish - used for panic eating (reduces adrenaline)
- Quick Prayers - used to enable/disable presets for prayers
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 January 2022 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with action bar keybinding that would stop the player repeatedly performing actions such as burying bones or dropping items.
- ninja 17 January 2022 (Update):
- The Auto-Retaliate button can now be dragged to the Action Bar.
- On mobile, the Adrenaline Bar itself can also be dragged to the Action Bar.
- Pressing the Auto-Retaliate icon on mobile will now toggle retaliation behaviour.
- On mobile, Cure and Regenerate can now be activated using the Heart icon.
- The Heart icon and Health Bar can now also be dragged to the Action Bar on mobile
- The Summoning and Prayer globes can now be dragged to the Action Bar on mobile.
- The Auto-Retaliate button can now be dragged to the Action Bar.
- patch 17 January 2022 (Update):
- RuneScape Mobile: Players can now swap action buttons when using action bars 14 and 15.
- patch 4 October 2021 (Update):
- Previous Action Bar presets are now remembered when loading a new layout that has more additional Action Bars than the previous one.
- ninja 23 August 2021 (Update):
- Players yet to log in since the Action Bar update will not have their additional Action Bar positions reset on custom interface layouts when loading them for the first time.
- patch 16 August 2021 (Update):
- Action Bar Presets can now be named in a similar fashion to Bank Presets. This option can be found in the Action Bars submenu in Settings
- Renamed various instances of 'actionbar' in the Settings interface to 'Action Bar'.
- Players can also save the toggle states of their additional action bars with custom interface layouts.
- This will only apply to layouts saved after today's update
- The main Action Bar's minimised and maximised states can now be saved with custom interface layouts.
- The 'Setup Action Bar' option has been renamed to 'Auto-setup Action Bar' on desktop and 'Auto-setup Revolution Action Bar' on mobile, for clarity.
- A new setting has also been added which toggles a confirmation option before auto-setup of Action Bars
- Action Bars no longer use numbered wording such as 'secondary' or 'quinary', and will instead be called 'Additional Action Bar #'.
- Also changed all mentions of 'Primary Action Bar' to 'Main Action Bar' for consistency
- The Action Bar Presets 1-15 are now correctly called Action Bar Preset 1-15 across the game.
- Specified that the keybinds for switching Action Bar Presets are only for the Main Action Bar
- Added line breaks to the Action Bar Keybind settings within the Keybinding interface
- Added more descriptive text to various settings and options within the Action Bar Binding settings.
- Fixed an issue where the max hitpoints figure would not show if the player had five digits of hitpoints and the Primary Action Bar was compacted horizontally.
- Fixed an issue where leveling up during the Burthorpe path system would reset your action bar.
- patch 19 July 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was blocking access to the Quick Action Bar and the Combat Settings on the HUD on RuneScape Mobile.
- patch 5 July 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where certain familiars' special attacks couldn't be used via the Action Bar.
- patch 14 June 2021 (Update):
- Action bar icons will now update properly when removing abilities or switching between pages.
- patch 7 June 2021 (Update):
- Action Bars now update correctly when clearing slots or switching between them.
- Resolved an issue with the Legacy Interface mode that was causing the additional Action Bar to be hidden if the Chat was also hidden.
- patch 10 May 2021 (Update):
- You are now able to choose any extra Action Bar from the list and have the change saved on mobile devices.
- patch 29 March 2021 (Update):
- The Quick Prayer menu will now show available presets more consistently.
- patch 18 January 2021 (Update):
- Logging into a free-to-play world no longer swaps Action Bars designated to members with the primary Action Bars.
- patch 30 November 2020 (Update):
- Using a special attack from the Action Bar without a weapon equipped will no longer cause players to disconnect.
- patch 26 October 2020 (Update):
- All action bars have been removed from Solomon's General Store, and made available to all members. This means Members are defaulted to having 13 Action bars.
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- When loading into a Sinkhole dungeon, your Action Bar will now correctly correspond to the attack style you'll be using - assuming you have your Action Bar bindings set up.
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Keybinds on the Action Bar should now not be incorrectly used when players destroy an item or set the keybind.
- patch 18 March 2020 (Update):
- patch 17 February 2020 (Update):
- Action bar keybinds are no longer slightly delayed after exiting various interfaces. The short delay still remains after committing to a chat message.
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- An issue where logging into F2P would sometimes switch your currently selected action bar has been fixed.
- patch 16 December 2019 (Update):
- Users will no longer experience dead inputs in specific combat situations.
- Mod Hunter & Mod Harker with a brief explanation: "When the keyboard input system runescript uses sets a keybind it sets an "ignore already held" flag for that specific keybind - this prevents buttons being pressed before the interface has loaded and usually isn't noticeable. The actionbars used this system, however as the actionbar needs to update when your backpack, worn, prayers, stats, and so on change it ends up rebuilding a lot. The dead clicks (or more accurately dead keypresses) seemed to occur rarely when the actionbar re-drew in the same frame as input occurred causing the "ignore held" flag to be set just before the keybind was processed. Actionbars have been updated not to set this flag when they rebuild, which we believe will resolve these dead inputs."
- Users will no longer experience dead inputs in specific combat situations.
- patch 9 December 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain prayer abilities to display the incorrect prayer when added to the action bar on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where some spells and abilities would not activate from the mobile action bar.
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue stopping action bars from being accessible.
- Fixed an issue stopping crushed gemstones from being dropped by the action bar.
- patch 28 October 2019 (Update):
- Switch buttons tooltip and functionality have been corrected on additional action bars in legacy mode.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with key-binds not setting correctly on RuneScape Mobile.
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where ability cooldowns on action bar were not cleared correctly when adding object to the slot.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- We've made further optimisations to the action bar script (please note: This will fix some issues with the on-going 'dead clicks' issue but not all of them, a NXT fix is still ongoing to resolve this.)
- Food with portions on an action bar keybind now displays as active while you're still carrying any.
- patch 24 June 2019 (Update):
- The pocket slot on the action bar now correctly updates the item name when a new item is equipped there.
- Prevented worn items' keybind functionality from failing to work sometimes.
- Issues causing action bars to not behave properly when holding a key to do repeat actions has been resolved.
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):
- When placing objects onto the action bar, the icons will now refresh correctly.
- Action bar slots that were previously occupied by an ability and then an object, will no longer flash when the object is removed.
- Various items placed on the action bar, including scrimshaws and jewellery (including passage of the abyss), now correctly provide their primary function when activating the keybind.
- A keybinded follower action, now calls the function of your selected leftclick option. As ever, this can be customised for familiars, pets and legendary pets separately and the keybound action will update to match. With no follower it defaults to "Summon Pet".
- patch 12 June 2019 (Update):
- All users given an additional three action bars to use across mobile and desktop.
- patch 10 June 2019 (Update):
- The secondary action bar can be no longer be accessed in legacy combat mode.
- When selecting an additional action bar in legacy interface mode, it will no longer disappear when changing to EoC interface.
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):
- There is now an interact option when using the summoning medallion for Revenant pets.
- nxt 13 May 2019 (Update):
- Fixed the issue causing white outlines to remain around action bar boxes when hovered over.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Secondary action bar keybinds will now function when the main action bar is minimised.
- Interfaces that grey and lock the use of keybinds will no longer show keybinds as available if the action bars are updated.
- patch 11 February 2019 (Update):
- Switching weapons quickly will now auto-switch to the correct action bar.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Added a small delay when equipping items from the action bar so that they can't accidentally be instantly removed.
- There is a new user setting called "Automatically trigger regenerate" which activates when leaving combat. The setting can be found under Gameplay-> Combat-> Action Bar.
- This setting is disabled by default for existing users but will be enabled by default for any new users or any returning users that have lapsed for over 3 months.
- ninja 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Allowed a worn slot to be added to an action bar slot, allowing you to use that slot's options even when switching items.
- ninja 6 August 2018 (Update):
- Quick Prayer Preset tooltips from the actionbar will now display prayers selected for that preset within the tooltip.
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- The abilities on your action bar will consistently light up if they're off cooldown.
- patch 29 May 2018 (Update):
- Casting certain spells on interface components via the action bar will no longer cause players to disconnect.
- patch 14 May 2018 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to receive actionbar share offers containing lodestones you have not yet unlocked.
- patch 23 April 2018 (Update):
- The default action bars attached to Setup Action Bar have been updated to suit Revolution++.
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where Setting up action bars on the ability bar caused the game to still think you were on Tutorial Island.
- hotfix 13 February 2018:
- Sharing an action bar containing lodestone teleports no longer displays the wrong information and causes disconnections.
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- Players may now open the 'Select left click option menu' for familiars during combat.
- ninja 5 February 2018 (Update):
- Entering Daemonheim now correctly changes the action bar to the bound weapon that is automatically equipped.
- Sunspear (ranged) is now correctly recognised as a ranged 2h weapon when using automatic action bar switching.
- Generic combat styles have been added to action bar switching.
- ninja 29 January 2018 (Update):
- It is now possible to bind action bars to a specific weapon style to allow automatic switching to a defined action bar upon equipping a mainhand weapon. This can be managed within the Action Bar Settings interface, located in Game Settings.
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- The auto-setup action bar option once again checks for empty slots and collapses the abilities to the front of the action bar.
- The auto-setup action bar option no longer adds trout to the action bar except when undertaking Combat Academy training.
- Players will no longer miss two abilities when using the auto-setup action bar option.
- ninja 23 October 2017 (Update):
- The maximise/minimise actionbar button has been returned to the original larger size.
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- The boost and activate options on the action bar for equipped skill capes have been swapped around.
- ninja 2 October 2017 (Update):
- Lodestones can now be dragged onto the action bar and activated as a quick teleport.
- patch 25 September 2017 (Update):
- Abilities and spells now correctly light up when they are available on the ability bar.
- patch 24 July 2017 (Update):
- Players can now drag abilities onto locked action bar during Blood Pact while on Path System.
- ninja 10 July 2017 (Update):
- Players can now have multiple Quick Prayer presets, up to a maximum of 10, and they can all be drag and dropped onto the action bar.
- Magic and Ranged abilities now appear unavailable in the spell book and ability bar if the player does not have the runes or ammo to cast them.
- The Summoning bar now displays an alternative colour for Special Move points (not applicable to Legacy mode).
- The Attack/Strength and Defence/Constitution ability books can now be split regardless of the status of the action bar lock.
- The 'Take BoB' option now works correctly with keybinds.
- hotfix 3 July 2017 (Update):
- The primary action bar can once again be switched when the action bar is locked.
- ninja 3 July 2017 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to change action bars by clicking the number, or drag items to them while they are locked.
- hotfix 26 June 2017 (Update):
- A disconnect that previously occurred when trying to drag an ability to the action bar from the Strength tab of the melee ability book, or the Constitution tab of the defence ability book has been fixed.
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- You are no longer able to drag any item from your backpack into your action bar while the action bar is locked.
- coldfix 12 April 2017 (Update):
- ninja 10 April 2017 (Update):
- The size of the main action bar has been decreased to allow players to create a 'block' of action bars with no gaps.
- ninja 28 November 2016 (Update):
- There is now an option to no longer be asked to confirm when setting up a default action bar.
- patch 26 September 2016 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where additional action bars that had been enabled were not being restored correctly if changing from legacy interface mode to non-legacy mode.
- patch 30 August 2016 (Update):
- The "pet Interact" option now works correctly again from the action bar for all pets.
- Empty action bar slots will now have their assigned keybinds correctly respond on first logins when changing to different action bars.
- patch 13 June 2016 (Update):
- Dragging items to the action bar with the Beast of Burden inventory open in the bank will no longer add items from the familiar to the action bar.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer disconnect when attempting to use an item from the action bar on an object on the ground.
- Players no longer disconnect when dragging items from the beast of burden inventory to the action bar via the bank interface.
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Summoning a pet via the Summoning medallion will now consistently set the pet into the same movement mode as the player.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Familiar options will now work correctly if triggered by a keybind on the action bar.
- Players can now correctly teleport with jewellery from their actionbar.
- Free players can once again consistently use action bar #3.
- Players quick-hopping to Legacy-only worlds with additional action bars open will now have them close correctly.
- patch 24 August 2015 (Update):
- The Vengeance and Disruption shield spells now have a cooldown graphic when on the ability bar.
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- Abilities players cannot yet use due to non-level-based requirements will no longer be added to the action bar upon reaching the level requirement.
- ninja 3 August 2015 (Update):
- Having items on the action bar and in a Beast of Burden but not in the backpack will no longer highlight the action bar.
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- The option that is activated by left clicking the summoning button on the top level UI (found on the action bar for EOC users and the minimap for Legacy users) now has three separate settings: one each for familiars, pets and legendary pets. The "pet" option is the configuration for any non-Legendary pet. This feature means it is easier to swap between a trusty pack yak and a companion pal without having to re-configure the button each time.
- ninja 6 July 2015 (Update):
- Players using non-Legacy interface mode can click on the summoning points bar to toggle displaying familiar special attack points.
- patch 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Custom keybinds will no longer trigger action bar 6-10 switching with always-on chat selected.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- It is now possible to unlock and lock the action bar in the Combat Academy area.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- An issue with locked action bars in the Combat Academy has been resolved.
- patch 27 October 2014 (Update):
- The veteran 10-year hood can now be removed and equipped from the action bar.
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- Players will now stop skilling when eating food using the action bar, to remain consistent with eating food via the inventory.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Empty action bars will no longer show orange numbers when logging in.
- patch 18 August 2014 (Update):
- A typo when adding the ring of duelling to the action bar has been fixed.
- patch 11 August 2014 (Update):
- Options from a previous item on an action bar slot no longer remain on a new object when switched on the action bar.
- patch 4 August 2014 (Update):
- The 'Legacy' toggle has been added to the cog options on the action bar.
- patch 28 July 2014 (Update):
- The auto-setup action bar option has been updated to select a better DPS setup.
- ninja 24 February 2014 (Update):
- Non-members will now be able to use 3 of the available 5 action bars.
- patch 4 February 2014 (Update):
- It's now possible to drop items from the inventory via the action bar by simply holding down the keybinding, rather than having to hit it multiple times.
- An issue where using a hotkey would not activate Deflect Magic and Deflect Melee from the action bar has been resolved.
- patch 21 January 2014 (Update):
- Familiar special moves now function correctly when used from an action bar slot.
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The health button on the action bar will now turn on Regenerate when clicked.
- patch 17 December 2013 (Update):
- The "Hide quick-inventory" option is now more reliably maintained between login sessions.
- Players can no longer set a spell to auto-cast via the Action Bar if they are not using the correct Spell Book.
- patch 22 October 2013 (Update):
- Quick-inventory (Action bar) now shifts position accordingly for many food and drink items held in containers (like pies, stews and beers) or consumed in portions (like cakes or pizzas).
- Emptying a vial of water via the inventory quick slot no longer causes a disconnect.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer sheathe their equipment to interrupt the bonfire animation.
- Sheathed pickaxes no longer appear in two places when mining in the Lava Flow Mine.
- Unsheathed weapons are now hidden during the Round of Applause emote.
- Abilities on the action bar no longer remain highlighted when deselected.
- The keybinds for "Previous Action Bar" and "Next Action Bar" now function correctly.
- Heal, Prayer and Summoning icons are now unable to be moved when your action bar is locked.
- The action bar will now remember its last placed location on the game screen.
- Quick-inventory now updates when potions are used, similar to when using food.
- patch 29 July 2013 (Update):
- The quick-inventory buttons are no longer bound to any keys as default when logging in for the first time into RS3.
- patch 24 June 2013 (Update):
- The Action Bar now works correctly with key binds and items in a slot after logging in and out.
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- Sheathed Lucky godswords now display the correct model.
- The Elf dress no longer reacts oddly to sheathed weapons.
- Players can now sheath the yaktwee stick.
- The mystic air staff now keeps it particle effect when sheathed.
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- Charged items should now work correctly with the action bar after they run out of charge.
- patch 4 December 2012 (Update):
- Performing alchemy with a sheathed staff no longer uses the "staff" alchemy animation.
- The pharoah's sceptre now behaves correctly on the action bar.
- The coal bag no longer has a null option on the actionbar.