Patch Notes (30 August 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 30 August 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players are no longer left stretching after viewing the end cutscene for A Tail of Two Cats.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Returning players will no longer have all combat XP options turned off for first login.
- Dwarven chainaxe and dwarven fish extractors now correctly deplete the rare resource twice as fast if double-resources mode is selected.
- Dwarven chainaxe and dwarven fish extractors now correctly deplete the rare resource (at the same speed as other tools) when double-XP mode is selected.
- The shark outfit now correctly depletes the Wobbegong spot when set to consume fish caught.
- Log-splitting scrimshaw will now give correct XP after destroying a log.
- Players may no longer bypass the Rush of Blood safe death whilst being attacked by 2 monsters.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Enriched cursed springs will now grant the correct XP upon harvesting from them.
- The Wilderness Sword recharge message no longer appears if it was already charged.
- The Wilderness Sword will now be recharged when the day rolls over, without the need to log out.
- Ivan will now return Wolfbane to you even if you have it keepsaked.
- Wolfbane is now keepsaked as a copy, rather than consuming the item.
- Veliaf correctly reappears at the sundial after the Lord of Vampyrium quest, after having reset using a pure reset.
- Yakamaru's corpse no longer fails to appear.
- Players who had stopped at a specific point in the Enakhra's Lament quest before the Evolution of Combat update will once again be able to complete the quest.
- Fixed an issue with animation blending. Your legs should no longer detach from your body!
- Improved terrain blending between new and old areas.
- New audio in a session should now play correctly.
- An issue where the camera behaves badly in the first section of the Hefin agility course has been fixed.
- Fixed animations for bug swarms.
- Fixed the alignment on a palm tree at the Void Knight Outpost.
- Fixed various random NXT crashes.
- It is now possible to obtain Ramsay, the cooking pet, by fermenting wines.
- Guthix Restore Potions now heal 500 lifepoints and Super Guthix Restore Potions heal 650 lifepoints.
- Vitalis has been moved over to an interface pet, objects have been cleared up from banks, inventory and player-owned house menagerie.
- The title 'Jack of Trades' no longer has two "a's" for female characters.
- Followers will now correctly remain following you across logouts.
- The "pet Interact" option now works correctly again from the action bar for all pets.
- Players with the 15-year emote unlocked can now perform the 2011 emote.
- Empty action bar slots will now have their assigned keybinds correctly respond on first logins when changing to different action bars.
- Players with less than 40 Defence that have performed a skill reset and who are using the Lunar Spellbook can now use the Lodestone network as intended.
- Made changes to the Beasts to better display best kill times and kill counts at a glance.
- Spirit seeds will now have a loot beam.
- The gud raider axe, shield and chainbody are now lendable.
- Oils and serums may now be sanctified with a left-click option on the sacred flame during the Shades of Mort'ton quest temple building.