|Release||29 May 2012 (Update)|
|Examine||Worms burrow through her rotting flesh.|
|81 / 40 / 40|
|Assignment||Black dragons, Dragons|
6 ticks (3.6s)
[view] • [talk]
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
The Queen Black Dragon (or QBD) is a very powerful dragon slumbering at the bottom of the Grotworm Lair. She was the first dragon ever created, created by the dragonkin Kerapac, and is the mother to all dragons, though the most unique of her "children" were the white dragons. Level 60 Summoning is required to enter her chamber, an area that can only be accessed alone and cannot be left apart from victory, death or teleportation. Defeating her rewards the player with a hefty reward and additionally Slayer experience if assigned a black dragon or cluster dragon task.
A kill is counted when the player activates the final crystal in the arena; for this reason, any slayer boosts, such as dragon slayer gloves, should be equipped before activating the final crystal.
Defeating the Queen Black Dragon at least once is one of the requirements of redeeming the Dragonkin lamp from Mr. Mordaut.
Obtaining all unique drops will unlock the [Name] the Experiment title.
After restoring the enchantment and returning the Queen to her slumber, the player may enter a rewards room with a dragonkin coffer containing their spoils. The coffer rolls on three different drop tables at once; the 100% drops, a main drop, and consumables. Unique drops, if rolled, are added on the side as tertiary rewards.
Rewards can be withdrawn either in noted or unnoted form, the default is unnoted. There are options to "Bank all", "Take all", and "Abandon all", along with right-click for all three options on each item. If the noted option is not selected, the "Take all" button results in the player's inventory being full of all of the unnoted items of that variant. The "Abandon all" option can also be used, which discards all of the items from the coffer. Items stay in the coffer until the player logs out or leaves the chamber. Having tier 3 or higher luck will increase the chance of unique items from the chest.
If the player clicks on the coffer but does not claim the rewards, and later logs out or loses connection, the rewards will be sent to the player's bank.
Collecting all four dragonkin journals is a requirement to trim the completionist cape and to obtain the master quest cape.
- ^ a b c d Journals are received in numerical order. First dragonkin journal is always obtained on the first Queen Black Dragon kill.
|Nothing|3 3 3 3
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 5,591 kills.|
3 items are dropped at a time.
- ^ a b Orichalcite stone spirit and Drakolith stone spirit are always dropped together.
- ^ One of the two rolls will always be on the super rare table.
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
Luck-enhancing items are not required to access the table, but they will increase the chance of accessing the rare drop table and may also improve the loot received from it.
| Rare drop table|
||High alch value
|Uncut diamond||45–55 (noted)||Rare||36,450–44,550||5,400–6,600|
|Uncut dragonstone (m)||1||Uncommon||5,239||600|
|Uncut dragonstone (m)||45–55 (noted)||Rare||235,755–288,145||27,000–33,000|
|Loop half of a key (m)||1||Common||7,036||1|
|Tooth half of a key (m)||1||Common||7,049||1|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 1 (m)||1||Very rare[d 2]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 2 (m)||1||Very rare[d 2]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 3 (m)||1||Very rare[d 2]||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Dragon longsword (m)||1||Common||56,774||60,000|
|Off-hand dragon longsword (m)||1||Common||55,637||60,000|
|Dragon spear (m)||1||Rare||35,420||37,440|
|Battlestaff (m)||180–220 (noted)||Rare||719,460–879,340||756,000–924,000|
|Huge plated rune salvage||1||Uncommon||37,660||40,000|
|Huge plated rune salvage||18–22 (noted)||Rare||677,880–828,520||720,000–880,000|
|Shield left half (m)||1||Rare||71,139||66,000|
|Dragon helm (m)||1||Uncommon||57,944||60,000|
|Onyx bolts (m)||135–165||Very rare||768,420–939,180||1,104,165–1,349,535|
|Water talisman||68–82 (noted)||Rare||57,188–68,962||136–164|
|Earth talisman||68–82 (noted)||Rare||13,736–16,564||136–164|
|Raw lobster||135–165 (noted)||Common||41,985–51,315||22,950–28,050|
|Raw shark (m)||225–275 (noted)||Uncommon||110,925–135,575||40,500–49,500|
|Big bones||68–82 (noted)||Uncommon||10,064–12,136||68–82|
|Dragon bones||180–220 (noted)||Rare||371,160–453,640||180–220|
|Drakolith stone spirit||25–35||Uncommon||5,300–7,420||Not alchemisable|
|Necrite stone spirit||2||Common||504||Not alchemisable|
|Phasmatite stone spirit||25–30||Uncommon||6,450–7,740||Not alchemisable|
|Phasmatite stone spirit||2||Common||516||Not alchemisable|
|Necrite stone spirit||25–30||Rare||6,300–7,560||Not alchemisable|
|Runite stone spirit||3||Common||2,238||Not alchemisable|
|Orichalcite stone spirit||25–35||Rare||3,050–4,270||Not alchemisable|
|Lantadyme seed (m)||14–16||Uncommon||11,270–12,880||532–608|
|Dwarf weed seed (m)||14–16||Uncommon||33,054–37,776||532–608|
|Torstol seed (m)||9–11||Uncommon||7,947–9,713||342–418|
|Snapdragon seed (m)||9–11||Uncommon||9,333–11,407||342–418|
|Magic seed (m)||4||Uncommon||111,656||1,012|
|Palm tree seed (m)||10||Rare||27,840||1,520|
|Super restore (4) (m)||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||139,680–170,720||8,100–9,900|
|Prayer potion (4)||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||403,650–493,350||5,130–6,270|
|Molten glass (m)||45–55 (noted)||Common||41,175–50,325||45–55|
|Soft clay||450–550 (noted)||Uncommon||718,650–878,350||450–550|
|Yew logs||68–82 (noted)||Uncommon||25,772–31,078||6,528–7,872|
|Yew logs||675–825 (noted)||Rare||255,825–312,675||64,800–79,200|
|Teak plank (m)||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||17,865–21,835||13,500–16,500|
|Mahogany plank (m)||270–330 (noted)||Rare||360,180–440,220||243,000–297,000|
|Vecna skull (m)||1||Very rare[d 3][d 4]||513,628||6,000|
|Cheese+tom batta (m)||1||Very rare[d 5]||651||1|
|Blurberry Special (m)||1||Very rare[d 6]||19,959||18|
|Hazelmere's signet ring (m)||1||Very rare[d 7]||3,267,153,006||300,000|
- ^ Replaces members' only drops in free-to-play.
- ^ a b c Triskelion fragments are dropped in order.
- ^ a b Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 19 January 2018. (Archived from the original on 22 January 2019.) Mod Timbo: "1/1280 if you hit the RDT, requires T4 luck to be worn in order to get a hold of it. Of course there are tons of different ways to access the RDT so it changes massively depending on what you're fighting, what you're wearing etc."
- ^ Vecna skull requires tier 4 luck. Chance is 1/1,280 per roll of the rare drop table with the tier 4 luck requirement.[d 3]
- ^ Cheese+tom batta indicates a roll for Hazelmere's signet ring without tier 4 luck.
- ^ Blurberry Special indicates a failed 1/10 roll for Hazelmere's signet ring with tier 4 luck.
- ^ Hazelmere's signet ring requires tier 4 luck. Rarer than the Vecna skull.
|1 × Royal crossbow|
- Long Live the Queen ( 10) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain the first dragonkin journal.
- Quiet But Deadly Lore ( 30) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and obtain all four dragonkin journals.
- Through the Fire and Flames ( 30) – Kill the Queen Black Dragon with a royal crossbow. Can only be completed in a solo instance.
- Floor is Larval ( 50) – Defeat Queen Black Dragon after killing 30 grotworms during the fight. Can only be completed in a solo instance.
- Safety Dance ( 50) – Avoid being damaged by twenty of the Queen Black Dragon's fire waves without defeat. Can only be completed in a solo instance.
- Blackout ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from the Queen Black Dragon.
- Loot Pinata I ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/5)
- Loot Pinata II ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/10)
- Loot Pinata III ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/25)
- Loot Pinata IV ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/50)
- Loot Pinata V ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/75)
- Loot Pinata VI ( 5) – Defeat the Queen Black Dragon. (X/100)
First shown at RuneFest 2011.
The concept art of the Queen Black Dragon.
A full concept art of the Queen Black Dragon.
Concept art of the fight.
The concept art of the treasure room.
The entrance to her lair.
The Queen Black Dragon sleeping.
Being eaten by the dragon.
The Queen Black Dragon's stomach.
The Queen Black Dragon's arena.
The Queen Black Dragon's health bar. Note the four crystals at the top.
A player claiming their reward after laying the mighty foe to rest.
Queen Black Dragon wearing a Santa hat during Christmas.
A player entering the Summoning portal at the end of the Grotworm Lair.
A player fighting the Queen Black Dragon.
The Dactyl Dragonkin Kerapac, who sought to find a way to circumvent Jas' curse, had begun experimenting with dinosaurs using traits from Raksha, the Shadow Colossus, splicing them into three rexes, now known as the Rex Matriarchs; these would be the prototype for the present-day dragon race. Kerapac took an egg from the dinosaurs and imbued it with his own blood, hoping that it would be able to make a breakthrough. The attempt was a success and the Queen Black Dragon was born, but with her original parents being dinosaurs, she dwarfed Kerapac in size.
After she hatched, Kerapac noted she was highly intelligent and inherited many of the powers a dragonkin had, such as breathing fire as well as his own magical powers. However, he also noted that her large size prevented him from manipulating her powers, but believed that she could utilise them properly if she could find smaller vessels to channel them into.
The creation of the Queen Black Dragon resulted in other Dactyl Dragonkin taking note of the potential success. Phalaks, one of Kerapac's former students, took what he could learn from the Queen and created the King Black Dragon. He was smaller and less intelligent than the Queen, but Kerapac, still hoping for another breakthrough, had the two mate in order to study their progeny, creating the dragon race. Unfortunately, the offspring they made were "broken and bestial" - either the dragons were mindless and full of rage, such as most modern dragons, or they were extremely intelligent but unaggressive, such as the white dragons, which the Queen saw as her own children. Kerapac tried other suitors, but the resulting offspring were even worse.
Kerapac, seething with rage over the failure, almost snapped and nearly killed the pair, but in a moment of clarity, remembered that the Queen was his own creation. Despite her large size, she still possessed a great amount of power which could prove useful in the future. To protect the Queen and prevent her from escaping, he created four artefacts designed to force her into an enchanted sleep. The Queen saw Kerapac leave with six of his fellow Dragonkin, who saw her as an abomination; she attempted to angrily glare at them before being forced into slumber.
Sometime after being imprisoned, a siren named Remora fled from her sisters' abuse and tried to find solace, but was unable to. During her travels, she encountered a dark and enraged spirit and sung to it, giving it life, before consuming her. This soul was the Queen Black Dragon, who put Remora into a dream-like state by making her believe that she was on an island singing for men, and used her powers to lure the men of Rimmington into her in their sleep. She solved the problem that Kerapac had pointed out thousands of years ago, using their souls to channel her power.
Eventually, Lucille requested aid after her husband Waylan had fallen into a dream-like trance, having hired The Raptor at first to solve the problem. However, fearing the Raptor would unintentionally harm her husband due to his cold personality, she soon found another adventurer and asked them to trail the Raptor to ensure he wouldn't harm him. The pair navigated Rimmington's underground caverns before finding a chasm and jumping into it; the Queen Black Dragon subsequently ate both of them. They soon found the source of the lulling magic, freeing Remora from her clutches as she vomited the trio out. Enraged that her dream was disturbed, she attempted to scorch the trio, but the Raptor's shield protected them. Remora attempted to grab her necklace to teleport out, but she was burned to death; the adventurer soon obtained her necklace, and the two teleported out. The Queen Black Dragon then returned to her slumber.
Hannibus, freed by the adventurer during the Sixth Age, wished to return to his home world without relying on the gods. They were led to the Queen Black Dragon after translating some dragonkin words in Brimhaven Dungeon. As Hannibus communed with the Queen Black Dragon, she mentally overwhelmed him, commenting that it was a good dream and used him as a communication conduit. If battled before, she recognised the adventurer as a "cruel dream", but allowed them to ask her any question. Upon mentioning the dragonkin, she became enraged and labelled the adventurer as a "nightmare-thing". Hannibus managed to subdue her and the two leave before she was able to wake up and attack the "nightmare-thing".
Santa Claus, wanting to create the perfect child, went to the Queen Black Dragon to imbue a clockwork gnome with her dragonfire after Thurgo suggested it, claiming that if it worked on royal crossbows, it should work on the clockwork gnome too. Santa visited the Queen Black Dragon, who subsequently swallowed him while destroying his sleigh and killing Rudolph, leaving behind his ashes. The adventurer visited the Queen Black Dragon, who she swallowed up. Inside, they would find Santa and the gnome before casting a fire spell on one of her sacs, freeing all three. They left before she could regain consciousness and attack.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- update 7 November 2022 (Update):
- Herb drops replaced with their seeds instead.
- patch 14 March 2022 (Update):
- Reduced the duration of the intro animation for players who have already defeated her.
- patch 11 January 2021 (Update):
- Various bosses around RuneScape have taken their Santa Hats off for another year.
- patch 1 September 2020 (Update):
- A new toggle has been added to Reward Chest interfaces which allows players to loot items in noted or unnoted form.
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Runite and luminite stone spirits have been replaced by necrite and phasmatite stone spirits.
- patch 20 January 2020 (Update):
- Text no longer overflows into the next dialogue box when investigating QBD entrance.
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- Updated the QBD warning message to match the combat recommendation on the Beasts interface entry. Updated values for recommended combat levels for each boss on the Beasts interface.
- patch 4 February 2019 (Update):
- Defeating the Queen Black Dragon will now appropriately count towards applicable Rampage daily challenges.
- ninja 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Coins obtained via the Queen Black Dragon loot chest will now move to the money pouch when claimed.
- patch 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Added a popup message when the Queen Black Dragon does her extreme dragon breath attack if the player is carrying an unforged royal crossbow.
- patch 10 July 2017 (Update):
- A health counter has been added to the Queen Black Dragon for each of her phases.
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- Araxxi, Queen Black Dragon, Beastmaster Durzag, Yakamaru and Rush of Blood loot chests now show their total value.
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Once the last pedestal has been clicked in the QBD encounter, players will no longer be affected by Time Stop.
- ninja 6 June 2016 (Update):
- The message when quick-starting or restarting a Queen Black Dragon fight has been removed.
- patch 23 May 2016 (Update):
- The dialogue box in the Queen Black Dragon chest room has been removed when looting the coffer.
- patch 16 March 2015 (Update):
- It is now possible to use surge in the Queen Black Dragon boss instance.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Grand Exchange guide prices now also appear when examined from the Dragonkin coffer beneath the Queen Black Dragon lair.
- ninja 24 November 2014 (Update):
- Players will no longer take damage from the Queen Black Dragon's fire waves after touching the final crystal.
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- Noted shark will no longer appear in the rewards chest after killing the Queen Black Dragon.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- The grotworms and tortured souls summoned during the Queen Black Dragon fight have had their accuracy updated to better reflect the level of the boss.
- patch 4 August 2014 (Update):
- An issue with the Queen Black Dragon displaying a smaller HP bar in Legacy mode has been corrected.
- The ancestor spirits aura can once again be used during the Queen Black Dragon fight.
- patch 14 July 2014 (Update):
- Using the quick-entry option in the Queen Black Dragon rewards room now only uses one chat window, instead of two.
- ninja 17 February 2014 (Update):
- Using stun abilities on the Queen Black Dragon now deal damage to her.
- ninja 21 January 2014 (Update):
- The previous week's Queen Black Dragon camera change has been reverted, as it didn't act as desired on all screen resolutions.
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- When entering a Queen Black Dragon instance, the camera will now function correctly.
- The portal in the rewards chamber of the Queen Black Dragon now has a right-click quick start option.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- The camera zooms out further when fighting the Queen Black Dragon.
- patch 22 July 2013 (Update):
- You will complete Rampage MK XIV when you kill the Queen Black Dragon.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Following last week's changes, we've altered the Kalphite King and Queen Black Dragon hit chances to make them slightly easier to hit.
- patch 2 April 2013 (Update):
- Any extra enemy NPCs summoned by the QBD should now be properly killed if the fight ends during a time stop attack.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- The level recommendation for killing the Queen Black Dragon has been updated.
- patch 12 February 2013 (Update):
- The camera no longer gets stuck on zoom when toggling between action bars whilst fighting the QBD.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- If you die to the Queen Black Dragon, your gravestone will now only appear outside the summoning portal, within Grotworm Lair.
- The Queen Black Dragon's dragon breath now charges Ranged and Magic dragonfire shields correctly.
- patch 19 September 2012 (Update):
- The rewards interface after defeating the Queen Black Dragon now has the correct tooltips assigned to the buttons.
- According to the May Behind the Scenes article, it was intended for the Queen Black Dragon to be so large enough to fit 5 King Black Dragons into her mouth alone; however, she is not quite that big in the concept art nor in encounters, although upon entering her lair, the game camera zooms out further to make it look as if the Queen Black Dragon is very large in comparison to the player.
- The platform upon which the Queen Black Dragon is fought is the Stone of Jas half of the Dragonkin emblem, who are responsible for the creation of the Queen Black Dragon, as well as all of the other species of dragons across RuneScape.
- Before the release of the Evolution of Combat, the Queen Black Dragon had a combat level of 2100, the highest level ever attained by any attackable monster in the old combat system.
- This boss was revealed at the Runefest 2011 Future Updates session by Mod Mark. The Kalphite King was the other boss planned alongside the Queen Black Dragon.
- Prior to the release of the Evolution of Combat, the Queen Black Dragon could charge the dragonfire shield in one dragonfire attack, which other dragonfire could not accomplish.
- The update of 7 August 2012 allowed the Queen Black dragon to drop charms and removed less "desirable" rewards from her drop table. Her dragonfire attack was also changed to have a cooldown of 10 seconds.
- Originally, the Queen Black Dragon did not count for a black dragon slayer assignment. However, with the release of the Wilderness Warbands update, she now counts as a black dragon.
- Despite being a classified as a black dragon (and having black dragon in her name), she does not drop black dragonhides, much like Verak Lith. However, this is most likely due to the fact that she was the first dragon ever created.
- Despite having no stun-immune icon, the Queen Black Dragon is unaffected by stuns. This has been fixed on 17 February 2014.
- Along with the patch notes, the player can now quick-start the fight by clicking the second option, rather than leaving the chest room to go to the portal and then restart the fight.
- If a player receives any unique, non-effigy/royal drop, the Adventurer's log will say "While battling the Queen Black Dragon, I looted a (unique item)." If a player gets an effigy, the log will say "After killing a Queen Black Dragon, it dropped an effigy.", even though the Queen Black Dragon cannot be killed.
- For a while after the Evolution of Combat, when investigating the portal the Pre-EoC combat value was used, stating that the player should have at least a combat level of 120 before fighting her. This has been fixed and the message is still the same, although the portal recommends that the player should be have at least a combat level of 170 before fighting her. After Legacy Mode update, the recommended combat level was once again reverted to 120.
- The Queen Black Dragon may be a reference to Alfred Tennyson's "The Kraken", wherein the Kraken is also in a deep slumber, lives deep in a "grot", and is covered with "huge sea-worms".
- As of 1 February 2018, the highest kill count for this boss was 80,788 kills.
- According to RuneScape Top Trumps, the Queen Black Dragon is 100 metres in length, which would make her one of the largest characters in the game.
- ^ a b c d e f g Mod Timbo. "Revealing Drop Rates." 27 October 2017. (Archived from the original on 4 December 2018.) Developers' Blogs.
- ^ a b c d e f JagexRyan comments on Finished QBD Log @ 1,000 KC. 19 July 2021. (Archived from the original on 19 July 2021.) "The drop rates are X/250 and not X/128."
- ^ Father of Dragons, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "I have had some success in grafting the Raksha's removed traits into a trio of female rexes of other classifications - a bagrada, corbicula and pavosaurus, to be specific. The abilities seem to have taken, albeit at a reduced level potency. [...] My end goal is for this trio of rexes to act as the matriarchs of a new breed of dinosaurs. While they may have their uses now, they could be improved upon, made more akin to us, and thus more useful as a result. It will also allow us an opportunity to both better understand them and also to subdue them. We cannot allow another incident like the Raksha. I will call this breed dragosaurs - part kin, part dinosaur."
- ^ First dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "A solution came as I found an island filled with giant, mindless reptiles - I could not forcibly remove Her curse, but I could work around it. Create a new uncursed form of life. I used magic to force my lifeblood into the eggs of the strongest of these reptiles. Only one survived the process: the egg of a huge water-dwelling lizard. I now watch, and wait."
- ^ Second dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "I am currently observing the creature I have created. She is enormous. Side effect of using giant reptiles. However, she is also highly intelligent, and she appears to be free from Her curse."
- ^ Second dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "She can spout flames, naturally, without magic - useful. She has inherited my magical power, but her huge body prevents me from manipulating it. The obvious solution would be to channel her power into smaller recipients or vessels, who can then cast spells for her using her tremendous power. It remains to be seen whether she is capable of solving the problem herself."
- ^ Third dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "Others have started to take note of the project in their moments of sanity. Good. One even tried to copy me, and created his own creature - it is considerably smaller, weaker, and less intelligent than mine, but it has three heads. Despite its weakness, this creature may be useful for breeding with mine. I must know what potential their progeny has."
- ^ Fourth dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "The project is a failure. Our creations have only managed to produce weak, broken, bestial offspring. They are weak, these less-than-dragonkin, these...dragons. We have not created the future of our species, we have created an entirely new one. A weak species. Weak. Like we are under Her curse. The dragons are not affected, but they are too far removed from us to hold the key to our deliverance."
- ^ Therragorn, "One of a Kind", RuneScape. "Oh, we can be violent if we need to be, but we were never consumed with the bestial rage that the other dragons possessed. I think that is why the creators abandoned us. They were unhappy with our lack of ferocity."
- ^ Queen Black Dragon, "One of a Kind", RuneScape. "They took my children from me! My power could not prevent them! They took my children from me, and experimented on them! My poor white-scaled children!"
- ^ Fourth dragonkin journal, written by Kerapac, RuneScape. "I want to slaughter them all, these dragons, along with their Queen and King. Yet the part of me that clings to sanity reminds me that they may prove to be useful later on. I can...barely restrain myself. I have released the King into the wilds. The Queen is... different. She has my lifeblood. I have made her. Despite being a failure of a dragonkin, she has a degree of raw power that may yet prove useful. I have stored her deep underground, restrained and protected by magical artefacts I have created. They are both her shield and her prison, keeping her in a magical state of slumber with a protective field to fend off intruders."
- ^ Queen Black Dragon, "One of a Kind", RuneScape. "Speak not of them to me, dream-thing! Dream-thing? No - I name you nightmare-thing! You bring me dreams that I do not wish to dream! You do come to mock me! You come to stab and jab with words and swords. They took my children from me! My power could not prevent them! They took my children from me, and experimented on them! My poor white-scaled children! Their suffering was the worst. They were taken to the dungeon on Dragontooth Island and given twisted powers that drove them mad. No! Begone, nightmare-thing! I will dream of destroying you! My peaceful dreams will be restored! RAAAAAAARGH!"
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top 10 killers per Boss. Reddit. 2 February 2018. (Archived from the original on 25 January 2019.) Mod Shauny: "Here are the top 10 kills for each Boss in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top 20 Boss Killers by Monster (Data: 13th December 2018). Reddit. 8 January 2019. (Archived from the original on 28 February 2020.) Mod Shauny: "[link to a spreadsheet]"