Jump to navigation Jump to search
The target system, located in the Stats Tab, gives the option to set a certain amount of experience (up to 200M) or certain level (up to 120) as their goal. Previously, with the Objective system, only one goal could be set at a time. With the Target System, a player can set one goal per skill. To use it, right click the skill you want and set level or experience as target.
Features[edit | edit source]
When a target is set, the small window that appears when the mouse is moved over a skill contains:
- The current level of that skill
- The current experience in that skill
- The experience to the next level
- The set target experience mark or level
- The experience needed to reach the set goal
- The percentage bar showing the percent of the goal that has been completed since the level it started on (i.e. If a target is set to level 99 when the skill is already halfway from 98 to 99, the bar will show as 50%. When a skill is at 99 the percentage starts at the experience it was at the time of setting the target.)
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- ninja 19 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now set the target level on each skill to 120, similar to Dungeoneering, instead of manually having to set the equivalent value in XP.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The colour of the text within the red percentage bar switches from white to black at 48%.