Patch Notes (9 November 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 November 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Elite Living Wyverns and Elite Ripper Demons will no longer occasionally respawn after they die.
- Ripper Demons will now consistently be able to use their pounce attack.
- The Count Draynor outfit no longer has a gap around the waist.
- Several old models used on bushes south of the Falador Gem Store have been fixed.
- Several blocked tiles left over from the Falador event in the White Knight castle courtyard have been removed.
- Several graphical issues in the area south of Falador have been fixed.
- An old version of a farmer in Falador Park has been removed.
- Wall decorations that were clipping into the wall in Falador Castle have been removed.
- A small graphical issue with the Spirit Hunter helm has been remedied.
- Crocodile tails have been made longer.
- Achietties now wields her sword in the correct position.
- Several graphical issues with the ornate dragon platebody have been fixed.
- The Samba top no longer hangs behind the player.
- The smashed window in Drakan's castle will now be constructed with a little more integrity.
- An issue where the rotation cursor would persist after closing certain customisation interfaces has been resolved.
- Statues on the fountain in Varrock no longer appear twice stacked on top of each other.
- Blocking has been added to the walls of the south exit towers in Falador.
- Blocking has been added to a rock in the Kal'gerion demon resource dungeon.
- A graphical issue with an oak tree in Port Sarim has been fixed.
- A chat head animation missing from Angof when she was asked about herself has been added back in.
- The Beast in Keldagrim's Laughing Miner pub no longer has a different coloured chat head than the main model.
- Iconis has found his missing fingers.
- A graphical issue with the Feline and Shadow Cat outfits has been fixed.
- The Christmas ghost top is no longer missing polygons from the shoulder.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Preferring, blocking or quick-chatting a wyvern Slayer assignment will now display correct feedback.
- The name of the partially degraded wyvern crossbow has been made consistent with the naming convention of similar weapons.
- Black demons have been added to the Raptor's list of slayer targets for players with 120+ Combat.
- The Raptor gem will now correctly state how many kills are left when used from the bank interface.
- The missing ivy spots on the Falador city walls have been replaced.
- The perfect juju fishing potion tool tip now displays the correct information in the Make-+ X interface.
- Players can now mine daeyalt ore with a full inventory containing a stack of daeyalt ore.
- Players will no longer win skill outfit head add-ons from Treasure Hunter before they own the relevant head piece.
- Dominion markers, dominion medallions & hoardstalker rings are no longer destroyed on death.
- Unlocking the great white shark no longer references the Hero interface.
- The XP given when crafting dragonbane arrows has been altered to match the Make X interface.
- The armour smithing interface inside Artisans' Workshop no longer references gloves.
- Opening the Dungeoneering party interface during a Guthixian Cache, Player-Owned Ports or other minigames will no longer remove the Minigame interface.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Players can now reliably enchant the gauntlets from the Family Crest quest.
- A typo in The Light Within has been fixed.
- A typo in Xinachto's dialogue during Call of the Ancestors has been fixed.
- Players who have taken part in the Halloween 2015 event can now use any of the emotes from previous Halloween events.
- Aquanites now have 7,000 life points (up from 3,400) and a maximum hit of 652 (up from 390).
- Elite aquanites now have 28,000 life points (up from 13,600), a maximum hit of 815 (up from 487), and a special attack maximum hit of 1,958 (up from 1,200).
- Applying damage-over-time effects to familiars will now correctly skull the attacker.
- It is no longer possible to stall the darkness damage in the path 3 Araxxor fight.
- An invalid emote op has been removed from the Pet of Seasons.
- A typo in the Ruby Aurora spell tooltip has been fixed.
- Players can no longer use a beast of burden to smuggle a cannon into Kuradal's dungeon, and cannons can no longer be placed down in the area.
- A typo related to Captain Cain has been fixed.
- A typo in K'ril's mechanics on the Beasts tab has been fixed.
- A spelling error in Rennard's chat in the Bandit Camp has been fixed.
- The poison timer icon will no longer remain visible when using a prayer book to cure the poison.
- The Spirit of Chantli and Airut Ambush songs now have the correct unlock hint.
- Dragging Mazcab critters out of the Bank interface no longer deletes them without warning.
- Players can now toggle the cutscene when travelling by ship via the Gameplay Settings.
- Players who are eligible to wear the trimmed completionist cape can now activate a blazing-gold version of 'the Completionist' title. As such, the non-trimmed variant of 'the Completionist' title has been changed to silver-white.
- The message when a dreadnip dies is now red.
- The following keybinds have been added to the Bank interface:
- 'N' to toggle noting items.
- 'S' to toggle search.
- '3' to deposit inventory items.
- '4' to deposit worn items.
- '5' to deposit BoB items.