Patch Notes (18 February 2019)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 18 February 2019.
These Patch Notes were announced on 18 February 2019.
- Auto-regenerate will no longer give you a message that it has failed to activate if no adrenaline is available.
- Ex-members in free-to-play worlds will no longer be able to use shield abilities whilst still wielding a members only shield.
- Prevented teleporting using a PoH mounted amulet of glory on F2P worlds.
- Players can now use magic notepaper to note dark bows.
- Corrected main hand blurite sword's damage value.
- The Super Prayer Renewal buff will no longer display the wrong icon after the player teleports via a Lodestone.
- Checking the special rewards, within the beasts tab of the adventures interface, that you can get from a monster with many drops will no longer cause odd behaviour when subsequently inspecting a monster with not many drops.
- Secondary action bar keybinds will now function when the main action bar is minimised.
- The Ripper demon jumping mechanic will now consistently fire when they reach maximum adrenaline.
- Interfaces that grey and lock the use of keybinds will no longer show keybinds as available if the action bars are updated.
- When looting Solak and rolling on the Torn grimoire page droptable, you will have another chance to roll a second page.
Mining and Smithing
- Artisans' workshop respect enhancer will now consume one charge and double the respect for each 0.25% respect earned when an item is made in the workshop.
- An ore box can now be used on a deposit box, in a similar fashion to a (spirit) gem bag or coal bag, to empty the ore box's contents into your bank without depositing the ore box.
- The Resourceful Aura will once again display a text message if you've gained an extra Crystal-Flecked or Red Sandstone when mining
- Options to toggle off getting sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic geodes has been added to the Settings interface.
- In-progress Smithing items can now be used on forges to heat them up instead of displaying the "nothing interesting happens" message.
- The hitpoints of lower-level gem rocks have been reduced in line with earlier fixes to Prifddinas gem rocks. (hotfix)
- Mining crablets no longer depletes stamina, so they can be mined AFK as before. Their hitpoints have been lowered so that a crablet is typically mined in a little under 5 minutes. The XP from mining crablets has been reduced to compensate.
- Fixed an empty cell in the Mining skillguide.
- Players will now receive a unique message when damage reducing items (such as defenders or warpriest armour) proc from environmental damage.
- Master skillcape keepsake overrides will now consistently stay active when logging in to a F2P world.
- Issues causing players to not be able to reclaim their Family Crest gloves have been resolved.
- The shadow gem battleaxe override now appears in the axes filter, rather than daggers/
- Diango has thrown out the 'fleshy parchment' bingo card.
- An issue causing some players to not be able to combine the Death, Law and Blood ethereal leg pieces has been fixed.
- The Divine-o-matic vacuum is now always lost on death.
- The flame sword enchantment no longer appears on swagger stick at all as it was causing issues.
- Some grammatical oddities around the Amulet of glory (c) have been resolved.
- A typo in the dialogue with the Jungle Foresters has been fixed.
- Removed unnecessary comma from 'Search a barrel outside the mill in Taverley' clue scroll.
- Improved messaging when not having met the requirements to force a task with a slayer mask.
- The "forward" and "back" tooltips on the quest interface are now translated.
- Updated the login message for Postie Pete when he has lost property that you can claim to include that it can be obtained from the letter, to avoid confusion when Postie Pete has left.
- Phil and Delphie will have something to say once the post quest content is completed after the new Chef's Assistant quest - they were oddly quiet beforehand.
- Corrected some grammar inconsistencies on (c) teleport items to state 1 charge remaining (rather than 1 charges) and 2 remaining charges etc.
- Changed position of text 'floor' on dungeoneering floor selector interface.
- Tweaked DG floor select interface to make it clearer.
- Fixed an issue that blocked the quest accept screen from being displayed for the Mourning's End quest meaning the quest could not be started on mobile.
- Various UI improvements and bugs fixed found after launch of POP interface reskin.
- The icons for Gunpowder and Black Slate have been corrected, previously they had swapped.
- The Captain's Log once again defaults to Ship Status when opened.
- Moved some text on Ship interface (In the voyage information at the bottom).
- Moved the crew information to the right hand side so you can still see resources.
- The crew drop-down is now taller so the information fits better inside the frame.
- Made text boxes bigger on ship parts to improve visibility.
- Moved 3D captains head down 10 pixels on the Crew Roster interface.
- Added a divider line in the voyage frame to separate the name of the voyage from the information.
- Resized the voyage interface down slightly.
- Corrected a quest giver NPC focus issue that prevented the Pieces of Hate and Spirit of Summer quests from being started.
- Players will now be able to use their POH butler to escort guest to their throne room.
- Twitch Prime packages will no longer be delivered in Stealing Creation
- Updated the colour on the message from cyan to blue, when catching a blue wisp in the Wisps of the Grove DnD.
- Changed a message to inform players they have chopped some bamboo rather than logs.
- Players will inform Aminishi maoi that she well be taken to Waiko instead of Aminishi.
- The options menu in legacy interface mode will now close when using the ESC key.
- The Event tab on the community interface is now correctly appears locked during event down times.
- An issue where a player wouldn't be correctly assigned to a team during Stealing Creation, which would then disconnect them every time they were killed has been fixed.
- Renamed a timer in Death's office.
- The screen will no longer fade to black when trying to enter the cave on white wolf mountain on a F2P world.
- A Frog Spawn fishing spot in the Lumbridge Swamp Caves has been moved to a more appropriate location than it was previously at
- The tooltip for the Redemption prayer now mentions its Prayer point draining effect.
- Added some of the latest quests to the Featured tab on the Adventures interface.
- Players should now correctly be able to call follower pets that are stored or appear in the PoH menagerie via the Customisations interface.
- After completing the Elder Kiln and Brink of Extinction quest, you can now reclaim the quest's combat lamp from TzHaar-Mej-Jeh/TzHaar-Mej-Ak in TzHaar City plaza if you destroy it.
- Added chocolate cake to A Tail of Two Cats quest overview required items section.
- Made a change to Shattered Worlds that should stop rifts from spawning on inaccessible tiles
- Additional checks have been implemented to try and minimise or eliminate the chance for clues to swap or progress into the same clue.
- There is now a confirmation option when entering a deathmatch lobby via the Edgeville PvP hatch.
- Celebration lamps now have the "use all" interface enabled.
- Fixed an issue where "null" was appearing when using Eagle's Peak Lodestone keybind.
- Brought summoning pouch & scroll trade-in interface up to standard.
- Updated the magic spellbook for visual consistency with other icons of the same type, like those found on the ribbon.
- Scan clue scrolls will now re-open again when leaving a carpet ride.
- Blocked tiles in the earth altar have been removed.
- Using clue scrolls on Zaida now allows you to downgrade more than one clue scroll at a time, up to the normal cap of 25 clues of the target tier.
- We've fixed inverted checks on six hard clue scrolls which, if you now have the requirement for them will appear when doing hard clues, details below
- Riddle for General Bentnoze (must have completed Dragon Slayer)
- Riddle for Lord Iorwerth (must have completed Underground Pass)
- Riddle for crossroads in eceteria (must have completed Fremenik trials)
- Riddle for Shadows of Mort'on (Have access to Morytania)
- Riddle for Shilo Village (requires Shilo Village access)
- Riddle for Ranging Guild (requires level 40+ range)