||11 December 2013 (Update)
||180 seconds (300 ticks)
|Empower your body.
- Incapacitate yourself for 6s.
- Afterwards heal 250% of any damage taken, to a maximum of 75% of your Life Points.
- Become immune to binds and stuns for 15s.
|Infobox • Talk page
Transfigure is an ultimate Constitution ability which can be unlocked for 3,500 Reward Currency from the Anima Islands Distraction & Diversion, which became available following the fall of Tuska at the Tuska Comes world event. It stuns the user for 6 seconds, and when the stun ends, the player heals 250% of any damage taken during the stun, and becomes immune to stuns and binds for 15 seconds, although this immunity does not appear on the Buffs and debuffs bar. The healing is capped at 75% of your maximum lifepoints, taking armour and bonfire boosts into account.
The ability cannot be used whilst immune to stuns. While under the effects of Transfigure, all other abilities (including Freedom) are disabled. Transfigure takes into account all incoming damage, including typeless damage from various attacks and self-inflicted attacks from abilities like Blood Tendrils, and even damage from dropping nitroglycerine. It is still possible to die while the effect is in place. Transfigure's bind only disables abilities and movement, meaning that it is still possible to eat and change prayers under its effect.
It was first obtainable by participating in the second world event, at a cost of 105,000 renown and a dragon event token. With the death of Bandos and end of the event, it can now be obtained as a rare drop from General Graardor and Kree'arra. It is also obtainable from their bodyguards and from other aviansie in Armadyl's Eyrie and other Bandos followers within the dungeon.
These abilities are individual drops, however it is possible to receive multiple abilities in a single kill. When received as a drop it is automatically learned; it does not drop as an item. When learned, the message "You have unlocked the Transfigure ability!" appears in the chatbox.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 10 April 2017 (Update):
- The skill guide tooltips for Sacrifice, Transfigure, and Devotion have been updated.
- Transfigure now displays the percentage of health you'll regain once it has finished charging.
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the Transfigure ability would cap at healing 5,000 life points, this has been increased to a new maximum of 32,000.
- Originally, the healing was capped at 5,000. After an update on 22 August 2016, this cap was changed to be 32,000. Finally, on the 12 September 2016, the healing cap was changed to be 75% of the user's maximum life points.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Moltare's Twitter account. 11 Dec 2013. (Archived from the original on 13 December 2013.) Mod Moltare: "Will the abilities be available after the event ends? - yes, as a very rare drop from Graardor and Kree."