Patch Notes (4 April 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 April 2016 by Mod Shauny.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players no longer reappear at the end of Tuska Storm teleport animation.
- The Twang crossbow now animates correctly when keepsaked.
- Fixed a small gap on the rear waist of male characters when wearing the nimble outfit.
- Fixed a transparent gap around the midriff of male Ancient Outfit.
- Fixed some stretching 15th Anniversary banners in the Grand Exchange.
- Removed some unneeded broken ground decoration in the Tunnel of Chaos.
- Fixed the inventory icon for the noted mud battlestaff.
- Zachory Bragg has been graphically updated.
- Fixed a transparency issue with the equipped Lit bug lantern.
- Players once again have a jaw when wearing a black dragonhide coif.
- Roddeck's idle animations now appear more smooth.
- Tidied up the Grouping System chat filter icons to make it more clear what they are.
- Fixed a stretching issue with penguin legs on male characters.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players can now catch double urchins when the shark outfit is equipped.
- Corrected the additional defence requirement listing for Focus Sight and Hexcrest in the Ranged and Magic skill guides respectively.
- Corrected Enchanted armour to level 45 in the Defence skill guide.
- A typo for the Augmented Hatchet description in the skill guide has been corrected.
- The Runecrafting guild token count now correctly updates in the reward interface when deductions are made via reward purchases.
- Running out of grimy herbs to clean now references the correct herb.
- Free players can now equip a variety of off-hand weapons from Treasure Hunter.
- Player can now skip the intro taunt scene in Dominion Tower.
- Killing harder bosses now awards more reward points for Dominion Gloves.
- Dominion gloves now last 10 hours, up from 4.
- The Dominion gloves stat-reducing effect no longer stacks.
- An "auto-redeem" option has been added in Treasure Hunter when claiming a prismatic lamp or star, allowing players to select which skill to award the XP in.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed a typo when speaking to Clivet in Hazeel Cult.
- The Tirannwn task "Sing-along-a-Seren Verse 1" no longer displays that it can be completed with a boosted Summoning level.
God Wars 2
- Vin'Diddy and Greg will now adorn their weapons whilst in boss pet form.
- Helwyr's Cywir alphas now continue to spawn correctly in Challenge Mode instances.
- The Twin Furies now always begin their rotation with the wall slice attack.
- Refined anima core armour can now be keepsaked.
- Drops and kills from God Wars 2 now broadcast correctly on the Adventurer's log.
- Shadow glaives are now correctly disassembled one at a time, instead of fifty.
- Boss pets from God Wars 2 now have a loot beam.
- Players are now unable to obtain multiple pet items.
- The Dormant anima core drops have been removed from the world broadcast.
- The broken variant of the Dragon Rider Lance can now be traded via the Grand Exchange.
- Creating Refined anima core legs of Zamorak now displays the correct materials.
- The Bonds pouch has been converted into a more generic "Currency pouch" for storing upcoming Treasure Hunter promotion currencies.
- Players can now right-click on various Treasure Hunter outfits in Diango's interface to claim all parts of the outfit at once.
- The DarksCape override for having played DarkScape for longer than 10 hours has been added.
- Defence boosting prayers once again work in PvM situations.
- Players can now open the RuneMetrics settings interface while in combat.
- Fixed an issue with the RuneMetrics Stopwatch showing negative values incorrectly.
- RuneMetrics will now display Araxxor kills... even if you don't manage to defeat a more terrifying foe afterwards.
- RuneMetrics now correctly displays Nex kills.
- Added unlock information to the backflip emote.
- Clicking out of the make-x dialogue box will no longer stop players from using the interface.
- The Enchanted gem and Grim gem are now correctly loaded with bank presets when saved to the pocket slot.
- Fixed the chatbox message when previewing 'The Victor' and 'The MVP' titles when they are not unlocked.
- Fixed a typo in the Barrows Brothers information in the Beasts interface.
- Removed some force walk tiles near some cliffs in the Lumbridge cow pen.
- Fixed a typo with the Yanille Inventor's workbench 'Manufacture' option.
- The Fremennik have stood down now they are sure the winter wolves have been driven away for another year.
- Dreadnips no longer ignore temporary stun immunity.
- Chat messages will now persist throughout world hopping and the lobby.
- You now have the ability to clear chat messages in-game
- Clan avatars are now summoned for up to 23 hours to match the maximum login session length, unless dismissed manually.
- Players are no longer restricted from rejoining boss instances when the remaining time is below 10 minutes.
- The Truthful Shadow Core, Blissful Shadow Core and Manifest Shadow Core daily challenges for Divination have been removed.
- The 7 day wait between joining a new clan has been removed.
- Juju gumbo and strange potatoes can now be noted, stored in a Beast of Burden and now use the Make-X system.
- The Gem bag and Gem bag upgrade now have an Empty option usable from the inventory in the Bank interface which deposits all stored gems directly to the bank.
- Added the Fremennik Lighthouse to the teleport options for the Mask/Helm of the Dagannoth.
- The Wise Old Man is now able to help clear out more quest items that are no longer useful from the players bank and inventory.
- Scan clues now open in a new window and will automatically scan while that window is open.
- Scan and Compass clue interfaces now close automatically when you have completed them.
- Both Scan and Compass clue interfaces now have a shortcut button to dig when you are in the right spot.
- Wealth evaluator announcements are no longer displayed if the announcer is on your ignore list.
- The Weird Old Man near the Kalphite Hive now has a right-click claim option for Desert task reward Potato cacti.
- Players can now adjust a setting in the Interface Options that will allow for a fixed amount of columns in the Backpack interface.
- The following keybinds have been added for the loot interface:
- - Space to "loot all".
- - Shift & space to "loot custom".
- - Esc to close interface.