|Defeat listed bosses at least once.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Reaper Crew is an achievement that requires the player to obtain [Name] the Reaper title by defeating every listed boss at least once.
- +2 Prayer bonus
- +20 Armour
- +200 life points
- +12 Melee Damage bonus
- +12 Ranged Damage bonus
- +12 Magic Damage bonus
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Level and quest requirements[edit | edit source]
Players need at least the following skills to complete this achievement:
- 80 Attack - required to kill Vindicta.
- 80 Ranged - required to kill Twin Furies.
- 80 Magic - required to kill Helwyr.
- 80 Prayer - required to kill Gregorovic.
- 70 Strength - required to kill General Graardor.
- 70 Constitution - required to kill K'ril Tsutsaroth.
- 70 Agility - required to kill Commander Zilyana.
- 115 Slayer - required to kill the The Magister. (can be boosted from level 109 using a Wilder pie)
- The Elder Kiln - required to kill Har-Aken.
PvM requirements[edit | edit source]
Players are required to obtain at least one killcount of all the following bosses:
|The Twin Furies|
|The Sanctum Guardian|
|Seiryu, the Azure Serpent|
|Barrows: Rise of the Six|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Boss kills prestiged to zero now count towards the Reaper Crew achievement. For realsies this time.
- patch 8 July 2019 (Update):
- Fixed a typo within the Reaper Crew achievement which mentioned "200 armour" instead of "20 armour".
- patch 1 July 2019 (Update):.
- Boss kills prestiged to zero now count towards the Reaper Crew achievement.
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- The achievement was moved from the Completionist Cape subcategory of the Completionist achievements to the Boss Kills subcategory of the Combat achievements.
- The description was changed from "Defeat every boss at least once to earn the title 'the Reaper'." to "Defeat listed bosses at least once."
- Completing the achievement now adds certain combat bonuses to the account.