Patch Notes (27 March 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 27 March 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Some environment issues surrounding the island "The Faraway Place Where Things Are Kept" have been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players no longer receive extra extenders when world hopping.
- It is no longer possible to gain more than 10 supplies' worth of XP per day from handing in Goebie supplies. Handing in any more than 10 supplies will not give XP and the extra objects will be removed.
- The Temple Trekking tasks from the Morytania Task Set now require the NPC to be taken only on routes that match their difficulty.
- Achieving maximum points (100) in a Guthixian Cache will no longer bring up a confirmation box when attempting to leave early.
- Stackable junk refiners can now be used to complete invention tech tree tasks.
- The augmented Seren god bow now correctly says 'disassemble' instead of 'destroy'.
Quest, Challenges and Achievements
- The Garden of Tranquility quest now correctly states Bernard's location as Taverley.
- Telos's shockwave will no longer hurt you on the transition between phases 3 and 4.
- Telos's "SO. MUCH. POWER!" attack will no longer injure you if you get hit by it while transitioning from Phase 1 to 2.
- Sunshine's animation when used with the Planted Feet perk has been extended to match the active duration the perk.
- Deathmatch taunts 6 to 10 can be set up correctly once again.
- A warning will be displayed in your chat (if it isn't filtered) should you have less than 500 charges left in your blood essence when you activate it.
- You can no longer alch or drop the demonic skull while in combat.
- You can now track your current Telos kill streak in the Beasts tab.
- A erroneous pose has been removed from the Vindicta & Gorvek 'learn' page found within the Beasts tab.
- The 'Salty' title will now be removed whenever/if new requirements are added to it. This includes the Hanto armour hence those who have not yet purchased the pieces from Boni will be unable to activate the title.
- Certain problems that could be caused by entering Death's office on a Bounty Hunter world no longer occur.
- The Imp Catcher quest now requires 4 unique *non-tradeable* beads discovered during the quest, instead of the beads dropped by imps. If you've not yet completed Imp Catcher, talk to Wizard Mizgog for written directions to the sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic imp.
- The Imp Catcher quest now gives its Magic XP reward in the form of an XP lamp.
- Wizard Mizgog's wander range has been reduced.
- Dialogue trees on Wizard Mizgog and Wizard Grayzag now loop back to the start of the conversation instead of dropping out.
- An aggressive mugger near the earth altar has been removed.
- The guidance system notification meant to display the first time the player burns food should no longer trigger when the recipe doesn't create a burned food object.
- Heroes' Quest has undergone a suite of quality-of-life improvements. Most notably, while the partner gameplay has been retained, you can now complete the quest on your own. Bring a lockpick.
- After completing Heroes' Quest, the oily fishing rod can now be reclaimed from Gerrant.
- After completing Heroes' Quest, ice gloves can now be reclaimed from the high priest of Entrana.
- Camorra and the origins of the Ice Queen are now mentioned in Heroes' Quest.
- After being freed from his cell in Taverley Dungeon, Velrak the explorer now resides at the entrance to the dungeon.
- Loot beams for the lore book drops that were recently granted bad luck mitigation have been updated, in order that they clear more reliably (and generally behave like other loot beams).
- Adamant dragons in the Brimhaven Dungeon now have the same chance to drop lore books as the adamant dragons in the Ancient Cavern.