Jump to navigation Jump to search
The follower details interface displays information about a player's currently summoned familiar or pet. The screen can be reached via the Summoning icon on the action bar.
This screen is only available when a pet or familiar is actually in use.
|Shows a familiar's current health points. When it reaches 0, the familiar vanishes, dropping any items and returning any stored scrolls to the players inventory.|
Summoning spell points
|Depletes when a familiar uses its special move. The amount of depletion varies from familiar to familiar. If at zero, the familiar will not be able to use its special attack. Depending on the size of the follower details interface, scroll count may be moved above the summoning spell points bar. Otherwise, they are separated into amount-in-inventory and amount-stored-in-familiar.|
|Shows how much time is left before the currently summoned familiar disappears.|
|Instructs the familiar to attack the target that the player is engaged in combat with.|
|Casts a familiar's special move, provided the respective scroll is stored in the players inventory or headgear. Scrolls can also be stored in familiars and will be returned after their timer runs out or if they die.|
|Sets the autofire rate for familiars to use their scroll automatically, based on seconds. You can input 0-30 seconds, with 0 turning autofire off. For the fastest autofire, players should enter 1.|
|Opens the Summoning Settings where you can change familiar combat and interaction settings.|
|If a familiar is carrying item(s), clicking this will transfer them into the inventory if there is enough room.|
Give Beast of Burden items button
|If a familiar is capable of carrying item(s), clicking this will allow players to transfer items to the familiars inventory if there is enough room.|
Switch to Familiar Inventory Button
|Swaps to Beast of Burden Inventory|
Switch to Familiar Details Button
|Swaps to Familiar Details|
|If a familiar's timer is running low, players can use this button to renew the familiars timer, provided they have an unnoted pouch of the same type in their inventory. Renewing also heals the familiar if it has lost any life points.|
|If a follower is restricted by obstacles, this button calls them to the players side.|
|If a follower is no longer wanted, this button will dismiss it. Can be right clicked for immediate dismissal.|
|Shows information about the familiar, including, inventory size, special abilities, scroll details, combat mode, and autofire rate/interval.|
|Shows how hungry a pet is, so that it can be fed before running away.|
|Displays, in the form of a percentage, the size of a pet and when they will grow into the next form.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 25 July 2022 (Update):
- The tooltip for the Snaring Wave (Tier 5) Scroll now appears correctly in the Summoning interface.
- ninja 14 June 2021 (Update):
- Familiars that previously only fought in self-defence, such as Bunyips or Unicorn Stallions, can now be ordered to attack (they still won't attack by default).
- A new 'Combat Mode' Summoning setting will set your Familiar to always attack your current target, attack only in self-defence, or never attack unless specifically commanded to.
- All Familiars except Spirit Pack and Prayer Pigs may now store their respective scrolls.
- The following Familiars can now auto-fire their scrolls:
- Some Familiars can no longer have their auto-fire set. Previously, these Familiars could set a rate but would never actually fire.
- The 'Follower Details' interface has been updated:
- Various icons have been replaced with new graphics.
- The familiar special points bar is now green, the same colour as its action bar variant.
- Added a button to set the special attack auto-fire rate and removed the right-click option to do the same thing on the special points bar.
- Added a new button to directly access Familiar Settings from the Settings interface.
- Added a new button to store or take scrolls with four different options: 'store max', 'take all', 'store x' and 'take x'.
- Added a new information panel which, when expanded, displays all information regarding the Familiar which could usually be found on the Pouch.
- Added hover/tap tooltips to various interface components.
- The indicator for scrolls remaining in the Backpack and held by the Familiar has been made more prominent.
- Interface components will now auto-adjust when resizing the interface.
- These changes also apply to the Beast of Burden Inventory view, where you'll find a new collapsible panel for the relevant buttons.
- Added two new settings to automatically close and open the Follower Details interface when a Familiar spawns or despawns.
- On Mobile, the Beast of Burden Inventory now has bigger slots for better visibility.
- With few exceptions, despawning familiars will no longer automatically close open interfaces.
- Follower interaction settings can now be found in the main Settings menu, under both Combat and Skilling options.
- The 'Follower Details' interface has been updated:
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- The "Dismiss Now" option on the follower details window now dismisses without needing confirmation.
- The option that is activated by left clicking the summoning button on the top level UI (found on the action bar for EOC users and the minimap for Legacy users) now has three separate settings: one each for familiars, pets and legendary pets. The "pet" option is the configuration for any non-Legendary pet. This feature means it is easier to swap between a trusty pack yak and a companion pal without having to re-configure the button each time.
- ninja 7 April 2015 (Update):
- Players can now see their summoned familiar's lifepoints in the 'Follower Details' tab.
- patch 1 December 2014 (Update):
- Interacting with familiars via the summoning icon will now respond as expected.
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- The Follower Details tab will no longer vanish when clicked if it is already docked within other tabs.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Selecting 'Follower details' whilst the layout is locked will now open or close the follower interface.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- The follower details interface no longer opens in the chat window in the Old School preset.
- The "Choose left-click option" familiar interface now appears transparent.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Cresbot no longer has a giant face when looking at the follower details interface.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Dungeoneering familiar special attacks are now displayed correctly in the 'Follower Details' interface.