This screen is only available when a pet or familiar is actually in use.
Summoning spell points
|Depletes when a familiar uses its special move. The amount of depletion varies from familiar to familiar. If at zero, the familiar will not be able to use its special attack. If the familiar is storing its summoning scrolls, this bar can be right clicked to set the auto fire rate of the scrolls (number from 1-15).|
Summoning points left
|Shows how many Summoning points the player has.|
|Shows how much time is left before the currently summoned familiar disappears.|
|Instructs the familiar to attack the target that the player is engaged in combat with.|
|Casts a familiar's special move, provided the respective scroll is stored in inventory or headgear.|
|If a familiar is carrying item(s), clicking this will transfer them into the inventory if there is enough room.|
Give Beast of Burden items button
|If a familiar is capable of carrying item(s), clicking this will allow players to transfer items to the familiars inventory if there is enough room.|
|If a familiar's timer is running low, players can use this button to renew the familiars timer, provided they have an unnoted pouch of the same type in their inventory. Renewing also heals the familiar if it has lost any life points.|
|If a follower is restricted by obstacles, this button calls them to the players side.|
|If a follower is no longer wanted, this button will dismiss it.|
|Shows how hungry a pet is, so that it can be fed before running away.|
|Displays, in the form of a percentage, the size of a pet and when they will grow into the next form.|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 3 August 2015 (Update):
- The "Dismiss Now" option on the follower details window now dismisses without needing confirmation.
- The option that is activated by left clicking the summoning button on the top level UI (found on the action bar for EOC users and the minimap for Legacy users) now has three separate settings: one each for familiars, pets and legendary pets. The "pet" option is the configuration for any non-Legendary pet. This feature means it is easier to swap between a trusty pack yak and a companion pal without having to re-configure the button each time.
- ninja 7 April 2015 (Update):
- Players can now see their summoned familiar's lifepoints in the 'Follower Details' tab.
- patch 1 December 2014 (Update):
- Interacting with familiars via the summoning icon will now respond as expected.
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- The Follower Details tab will no longer vanish when clicked if it is already docked within other tabs.
- patch 6 October 2014 (Update):
- Selecting 'Follower details' whilst the layout is locked will now open or close the follower interface.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- The follower details interface no longer opens in the chat window in the Old School preset.
- The "Choose left-click option" familiar interface now appears transparent.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- Cresbot no longer has a giant face when looking at the follower details interface.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Dungeoneering familiar special attacks are now displayed correctly in the 'Follower Details' interface.