The currency pouch is a wallet for many different types of currencies, notably including bonds and oddments and rare item tokens from Treasure Hunter. It can be accessed anywhere from the inventory interface. Only current members can see currencies relating to members' content.
It was originally released on 28 July 2014 as the bond pouch until 4 April 2016 when Treasure Hunter items were added. Finally, on 26 September 2016, it was expanded from microtransaction items to its current format. Before this, many currencies (such as Tokkul) took up slots in the inventory or bank, while others, such as Dungeoneering tokens, would only be visible in certain interfaces.
To access the currency pouch in the Legacy Mode interface, right-click the gold icon below the minimap, click "Currency Pouch", and then click the golden gear icon at the bottom right of the inventory.
Currencies[edit | edit source]
The following can be stored in the pouch:
Main items[edit | edit source]
Standard[edit | edit source]
Distractions & Diversions[edit | edit source]
|Reward Currency||Anima Islands|
|Penguin points||Penguin Hide and Seek|
|Fishing tokens||Fish Flingers|
|Hanky points||Thieves' Guild|
|Gemstone golem fragments||Training Mining (70+)|
|Rune ethereal fragments||Training Runecrafting (70+)|
|Shark fragments||Training Fishing (70+)|
|Camouflage fragments||Training Thieving (70+)|
|Memory strand||Memorial to Guthix|
|Divination fragments||Training Divination (70+)|
|Treasure Trail Points||Completing Treasure Trails|
|Dungeoneering fragments||Training Dungeoneering (70+)|
|Master farmer fragments||Training Farming (70+)|
|Sentinel fragments||Training Woodcutting (70+)|
|Trapper fragments||Training Hunter (70+)|
|Potent herbs||Herby Werby|
Minigames[edit | edit source]
Discontinued currencies[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 January 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue causing unfavourited currencies to still appear in favourite slots.
- patch 9 December 2019 (Update):
- The Castle Wars tickets obtained from farming requests are now added directly to your currency pouch. An option to add the previously defective castle wars tickets to your currency pouch has been added.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- Livid Farm produce points now shown correctly in the currency pouch.
- update 28 October 2019 (Update):
- Updated the mobile currencies pouch to include drop shadow on text.
- Improvements have been made to the Currency Pouch on both clients. These include:
- Premium currencies are now available in the detailed currency pouch view in their own section.
- The small view currency pouch has been removed from the backpack on mobile only as it was too small to be reliably used.
- The currency pouch button that was on the backpack has been added to the worn equipment panel on mobile only.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- RuneScape Mobile:
- Changed the visual appearance of the currency popup in the inventory.
- Made text use the correct skin colour on the following interfaces:
- Bond interfaces
- RuneScape Mobile:
- patch 8 May 2018 (Update):
- Opening the currency pouch in the inventory will no longer cause interfaces to close.
- ninja 25 September 2017 (Update):
- The total amount of currency held in the currency pouch, such as rare tokens, will now be displayed in the chat box when that currency is added to the pouch.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- The Currency Pouch has been reworked to be more convenient to use and has increased the number of favourites available to the player.
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- Players can now buy a Bond from the Grand Exchange from anywhere in game by using the Bonds pouch.
- patch 24 October 2016 (Update):
- Players can once again teleport to the Grand Exchange using Sliskelion pieces from the full currency pouch interface.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- Any TokKul rewards from Rush of Blood are now added directly to the currency pouch when claimed.
- The symbol for 'Uncharted isle supplies' in the currency pouch has been corrected.
- patch 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Corrected a typo with brian points in the expanded currency pouch interface.
- hotfix 10 October 2016 (Update):
- Players can now give Thorgel Agility tickets or Castle Wars tickets from the currency pouch.
- patch 3 October 2016 (Update):
- Tele-grabbing currencies will now correctly put them in the currency pouch.
- Added a manual-convert option to object currencies such as Tokkul so that players with excess currency post-update can convert them to their currency pouch to render them usable again.
- hotfix 3 October 2016 (Update):