The Quest Overview is an interface shown at the start of a quest which can also be accessed from the Quest List. It provides information about the currently selected quest, such as the start point, the requirements to start the quest, any items required to complete the quest, combat requirements if any, rewards, and the progress of the quest. When requirements are met, they are scored out. Items and quest rewards are initially hidden to allow players to go into the quest blind if they wish.
Quest Overview interface.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 May 2021 (Update):
- The Quest Overview screen for Mourning's End Part II now points to the correct quest start point.
- patch 16 November 2020 (Update):
- Dossier text will no longer replace requirements in the Quest Overview tab.
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- Typos in the quest overview screens for Horror from the Deep and My Arm's Big Adventure have now been corrected.
- The quest overview screen for Nature Spirit can no longer be accessed on free worlds.
- patch 12 May 2014 (Update):
- An unneeded word has been removed from the quest overview for Imp Catcher.
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- The Quest Overview interface no longer refers to objectives.
- patch 1 December 2010 (Update):
- The quest overview page no longer mentions the objective system.