Patch Notes (4 July 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 July 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Outfit of Winter and Armour of Seasons chest pieces now correctly use the players skin tone.
- Replica female infinity gloves now have a little more colour in them.
- Some tone issues with Cyreg Paddlehorn and the Old Crone have been fixed.
- Walk animation overrides will now correctly display with a sheathed rod-o-matic.
- Fixed an issue where one of Nylessa's eyes could become detached from her chat head when speaking to her.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Un-used auto-sanctifiers, electrified box traps and B.A.N.K. standers will now stack in your bank.
- The Eggsterminator no longer sends duel requests when using the 'Splatter' option on other players.
- The Daemonheim aura (tier 2 and up) will now automatically bury the bones of the mysterious mages in Yk'Lagor's boss room.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed a spelling error in Sueros' chat during Gower Quest.
- Spelling errors in Romeo and Lucien's Gower Quest dialogue have been corrected.
- Reduced memory usage, especially at longer draw distance and/or in busy areas.
- Players without RuneMetrics Pro may now benefit from the "Low health warning" feature and the "Stack value" feature.
- Added a new ultra-light interface mode for RuneMetrics.
- Changed the text of the claim loot button on the Telos reward interface.
- All tier 92 weapons & the Reprisal ability are now listed on the relevant skill guides.
- Telos's damage-over-time effect buff icons are now cleared correctly when exiting the area.
- Fortitude, Soul Link and Teamwork Protection can now be used inside Daemonheim dungeons.
- Heal Other and Heal Group can now be used again with the Barricade ability active without the caster taking damage. The abilities now have and share a casting cooldown of 10 seconds.
- Extended the Barge ability's bind in PvM from 1 second to 6.6 seconds.
- The Kalphite King's incendiary shot ability will now correctly deal damage to players.
- The frozen key and arcane capacitor necklace will now no longer be automatically destroyed on death.
- A 0 heal mark will now appear when blocking damage with Resonance without healing from it.
- Updated the Summer HiScores interface to no longer show ranks.
- Degraded ascension grips are no longer tradeable.
- The Dream spell now causes the player's lifepoints to regenerate at 10 times their normal rate, up from 5 times, and now stacks with other regeneration methods.
- Fixed Anja's & Hengel's chat and pickpocket options.
- Fixed various occurrences within Dungeoneering that would close other party members' interfaces.
- The Catherby Range House's door is now jammed open.
- Reduced the amount of chat when using the “Quick Repair” option on Wizard Korvik.
- Clue rewards can now provide between 1 to 3 God book pages, rather than a single page.
- Saradomin wizards once again appear to guard clue scroll treasure spots.
- The "Destroy empty beer glasses when drinking" option now also applies to gnome cocktails.
- Moved the shop interface's buy/sell value warning options into the Miscellaneous Settings gameplay options.
- The wicked hood now has a right-click option to withdraw essence.
- All types of chinchompa are now reclaimable from a gravestone or from Death in his office.
- Removed some chat box messages when converting logs to planks at the sawmill.
- Added a bank icon to the minimap at the Prifddinas Waterfall bank chest.
- Swapped the “Customise” and “Max Guild” options on Max cape, allowing players to teleport to the Max Guild via the actionbar.
- The plank-make spell will now continue to convert logs into planks until the player runs out of logs, runes or coins from their inventory.
- Added Cooking skillguide entries for levels at which players will no longer burn various foods.
- Existing keybinds for the Bank, Deposit boxes, Destroy confirmation, Divination within Daemonheim and Make-X interfaces are now more clearly noted within the relevant tooltips.
- Ripper claws, wyvern crossbows, and camel staves will now broadcast to friends when they are dropped.
- Raids lockout timers now appear on the Beasts tab info for Durzag and Yakamaru.
- Herbicide, bonecrusher and scroll rewards from Daemonheim now have a confirm destroy interface.
- The global broadcast message for achieving 5.4b XP has been reworded to state "200 million XP in all skills".
- Removed Grenwall spikes from Sign of the Porter teleports, as they're already stackable.
- Meg's adventuring advice is now tracked via the D&D tracker.
- Stacks of items worth a billion gold or more can no longer be dropped to the floor.
- Player-owned house workbenches now use the Make-X interface, utilising fewer categories.
- The "Hide Player log in/out notification" toggle now about applies to the lobby chatbox.
- Jewellery enchantment spells now use the Make-X interface.