Patch Notes (15 September 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 15 September 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Golden godswords now have animated special attacks.
- A graphical issue with the Artisan's bandana on female characters has been fixed.
- A missing part of a statue in Varrock centre has been replaced.
- A broken section of riverbank near the church of Saradomin in Lumbridge has been repaired.
- The Sin Seer no longer has stretching issues.
- The expert skillcapes have been updated on females to reduce clipping with their gear.
- An animation issue has been corrected with worker cocoons that hatch during the Kalphite Queen fight.
- A height issue with the obstacle pipe in the Yanille Agility dungeon has been fixed.
- Some floating environment has been removed from the Burthorpe mines.
- Stripy pirate shirts no longer causes graphical issues on arms with default clothing.
- The Fishing cursor is no longer used when you try to lure the coshing volunteers/trainer in the Thieves’ guild.
- A graphical issue with gloves and the waxed tunic/Fishing waxskin base clothing has been resolved.
- Saro, Brendt and the White Mountain cart conductor no longer have stretched shadows.
- The text in the chat box when typing in Legacy Mode has been moved up slightly so it does not conflict with the chat buttons.
- The trade interface has been updated to use the correct interface skin.
- The options selection in the emotes interface now uses the correct border style.
- LoL’s rock throwing animation during The Mighty Fall quest has been corrected.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- XP values provided by Void Knight Commendations have been improved.
- Castle Wars barricades are now allowed on the bridges to the central island.
- A display issue when filtering the list of ship parts in your port with earlier items that have not been purchased has been fixed.
- The D&D tracker now shows correct the information regarding when players will be able to replay the Familiarisation activity.
- The minimap icons whilst inside a Flash Powder Factory game are now correct.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The positioning issues with the Mourning's End part 1 sheep painting device have been resolved.
- The ring of Charos quiz interface in the quest Garden of Tranquility has been updated.
- Players in Legacy mode can no longer be constantly blocked from attacking by Asphyxiate while fighting Ikadia, Echo of Jas or Dragon-hunter mage.
- The Ardougne task "Brace yourself" may now be completed using the Totem pole's right-click ‘Recharge’ option.
- Checking the health on a fruit tree in Herblore Habitat will no longer complete an incorrect task.
- It is now possible to zoom in and out in Legacy Mode using the Page Up/Down keys.
- The amount healed when using the Dream spell has been increased.
- Vengeance will no longer trigger on 0/1 damage hits.
- Being in a group will no longer hide other players' adrenaline bars.
- Life points in Legacy mode now display correctly in the grouping system.
- Players should no longer get spammed with notifications when the group leader changes to a new player when the old one has been logged out for over a minute.
- Players can no longer be invited to a group during PvP situations via the grouping system.
- Pulsing spiders will no longer get stuck in the phase 3 area during the Araxxi fight.
- The ramp in path 2 of Araxxor will no longer delete itself if an acid spider spawn puddle lands on a specific area.
- The blitzer ring effect in Dungeoneering now increases the minimum hit chance correctly.
- The blazer ring effect in Dungeoneering no longer overrides a stronger Combust effect.
- Split private chat will no longer be hidden while the player has an info box open in Legacy mode.
- The requirements for Third-Age ranged armour in the Ranged Skill Advance Guide have been corrected.
- A typo in the Stalker Notes (part 5) has been fixed.
- An area at the Bull Ants in the Chaos Tunnels no longer traps players.
- The ‘protect on death’ option has been removed from low level silverhawk boots meaning that all silverhawk boots are now sent to your gravestone on death.
- A typo on the combat target information HUD when locking the NPC panel has been corrected.
- The dragon halberd special attack now deals the correct amount of damage in PvP situations.
- Players and nihil can no longer walk into a few tiles of wall in The Pit area of Freneskae.
- Blocking has been added to a tile inside a hedge in the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Spam clicking the granite maul's special attack will no longer use 100% of your special attack bar/adrenaline when delivering just one special attack.
- The Quick-chat option "I'd like the loan duration to be:.." now displays up to 72 hours.
- Prayer bonus was added to the charged version of Armadyl helmet to match that of the original.
- The Ghast familiar once again awards Prayer XP for participating in combat.
- The message displaying the cost to harvest a Wishing well bush has been cut down to fit inside its borders.
- Templar armour and crab claws can now be activated on a non-members world.
- The wording when fishing in Dungeoneering has been edited to account for the toolbelt.
- Killing a non-instanced version of Araxxi now tracks the kill properly.
- The damage done by chaos dwogres is no longer reduced to 1 as opposed to 50% with Magic Deflect.
- The XP tracker will now remember whether it was hidden or not when the player last logged out.
- The ballista owner in Castle Wars will now be awarded ranged XP when attacking another player, instead of the victim being awarded the XP.
- The Regenerate ability can now be queued during combat so that it will activate when combat has finished.
- Players can now attach the respective hood to their Max, Completionist and Trimmed completionist capes.
- Players can now purchase multiple Completionist capes.
- Signs of the porter will now inform the player when their bank is full.
- The phoenix feather's inventory icon has been flipped so the number is not on top of its yellow tip.
- The colour orientation of the rainbow loot beam has been swapped so that it is portrayed in the same way as a real rainbow.
- The click zone for radiant wisps has been improved.
- Players will now be able to combine multiple spirit gems into one gem providing the combined gems are of the same type. The maximum number of charges that can be held by each type of gem still remains the same once they have been combined.
- Cave crawler models have been updated.
- Players can now choose to toggle the 'Player has logged in/out.' messages in the interface settings.
- The timers on the beasts interface should now display correctly.
- The String Jewellery spell will now work with Hydrix jewellery.
- Players no longer need to have the sextant in their inventory when digging up clue scrolls that require it.
- The overload animation has been updated.