Patch Notes (5 August 2019)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 August 2019.
These Patch Notes were announced on 5 August 2019.
Hey everyone, here are these weeks patches:
- A broken square of water has been fixed on Anachronia.
- Overgrown idols will now correctly state that they are obtainable on Anachronia within the woodcutting skill guide.
- Typo fixed when trying to bury a Carnillean treasure chest on Anachronia.
- Some black triangle have been removed from the firepit in the Hunter Lodge on Anachronia.
- The flags on Anachronia buildings will now wiggle in the wind.
- Join friend lodestone teleport will now work for the Anachronia lodestone.
- You can now start a Big Game Hunter encounter with bait in your beast of burden.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the 'Dinosaur Hunter' achievement to be completed multiple times.
- Irwinssons memory has been polished and he will no longer continually ask about the broken compass in your inventory. If you have one. If you don't have a broken compass, he's still very forgetful.
- A missing ground texture has been re-added in one of the Big Game Hunter instances.
- Selected music will now continue to play after skinning a Big Game Hunter creature.
- Big Game Hunter - The amount of traps being destroyed is now consistent when choosing to skip or watch the cutscene in multi-spawn encounters.
- The ring of death upgrade can once again be purchased from Death
- Completing the fight kiln now states the correctly stats for the capes.
- The Inert black stone crystal now appears as a special reward for the Black stone dragon in the beasts tab.
- Fixed an issue where ability cooldowns on action bar were not cleared correctly when adding object to the slot.
- You can no longer use Double Surge/Escape in F2P
- Completing the Temple of Aminishi on story mode will no longer state you completed the Shadow Reef.
- Items that are not valid to be affected by the effect of the Lucky hazemere's signet ring will no longer display a chat message saying they were affected.
- Removed a comma from the "Seiryu the Azure Serpent" in the reaper task interface and dialogue.
- Acolyte of Seiryu - Arhat now shows the correct level in the skill guide
- Tarn Razorlor can no longer be fought in Dominion Tower without having completed the miniquest.
- An unattackable dog spawn has been removed from personal slayer dungeons.
- Jogre bones will now display correctly in the drop log whilst the bone crusher is active.
- The damage from Eldritch crossbow's special attack now works against the pillars in the Nex, Angel of Death encounter.
- The Boss collection log is now accessible in the instanced area of Death's office.
- Sacrifice, Devotion and transfigure abilities no longer appear on the beast tab as drops from K'ril Tsutsaroth and Commander Zilyana.
- Attuned crystal armour body and legs price has been reduced by 50 Tarddian Crystals in Angof's crystal armour shop.
- Vyres in a personal slayer dungeon will no longer be able to spawn as vampyre juvinates.
- Updated tooltip to show the correct requirements for concentrated blast.
- Updated the icon for GWD1 bosses entry requirement within the Beasts interface.
- Oddments will now be correctly given for free-to-play players
- Slayer, hunter and agility skill training dummies now show correct icon.
- Trapper fragments can now be obtained from Grenwalls.
- Updated the bank clean-up filter to include more free to reclaim items.
- Incorrect messaging has been removed when entering a dungeon in Daemonheim.
- Super compost will no longer be made instantly when using tomatoes on the compost bin.
- The Breaking the storm buff that was retained for some users has now been removed
- Celestial lanterns will no longer count 200m XP in a skill as 'highest'. As such, these will not be highlighted on the interface. As with other XP giving items though, you can still use them on a skill in 200m if you wished.
- Tooltips have been added to the Treasure Hunter floater to state what promotion is currently running on hover
- Fixed the skill requirements for the Roake Kal achievement.
- Barrel puzzle in Daemonheim dungeoneering will no longer block players from completing floor under certain conditions.
- Correct message now appears when items are placed on scales in Brink of Extinction.
- A blocked Daeyalt vein in the Meiyerditch mine can now be reached.
- Moved the grouping system entry for Deathmatch into the Safe PvP filter
- The description for Harmony aura in aura management now visually matches Salvation & Corruption auras.
- Removed a double 'the' when receiving the TokHaar-Kal-Ket from Kiln
- Fixed an error that occurred when selecting the 'One Final Ride' achievement in a F2P world.
- Corrected tree seedling alch prices and added seedlings to Coeden's seed store in Prifddinas.
- Added transportation icon for Maczab Ranger in Kanatah to world map
- Crossbow make-x now displays XP values.
- Fixed a typo in the Gnomeball's kick counter
- Updated the tooltip of a suit of armour inside the Legends' guild.
- Dark beasts are now bored of imitating Ganodermic Beasts and once again sound as expected.
- All runecrafting pouches now show a consistent capacity format
- Miraculous treatment will now work on dead goutweed.
- Added blocking to some mushrooms near the Elf Camp.
- Fixed a typo with rock slugs.
- Remora's necklace will now teleport to White Knight Camp in F2P.
- Fixed an issue where prayer brawling gloves were giving incorrect xp under certain conditions.
- Don't Bury This One achievement path now states the correct price of an iron hatchet
- The cancel button in the Vinesweeper store now functions as expected.
- Added blocking to a bridge in the Underground Pass.
- Item tooltip will no longer visually transfer stats to items/objects in the background
- Advisor Ghrim will no longer talk about noted furniture when offered other items.
- Fixed an issue with the Crystal hatchet clipping outside of the worn inventory slot.
- Updated the message that appears when attempting to sell an animal while already having the maximum number of beans.
- A couple of rocks within the Empty Throne Room were missing blocking. This has now been added.
- Players who have Sliske stuck standing next to Vorago can now correctly interact with him.
- Player owned farm extreme skilling potions/flasks can now be used with the Potion Reservoir.
- Players that already own Mackers in their pet interface can no longer reclaim a duplicate pet from the Pet shop owner in Taverley.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete clue scroll if another player was already fighting wizard NPC triggered by the clue scroll.
- Unfiltered a message in Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Pirate Pete.
- An issue preventing players from starting the Tears of Guthix quest has been fixed.
- Master quest cape's teleport to the Legends' Guild now respects the location toggle option chosen from the cape of legends.
- Fixed a map issue in a cave during the Royal troubles quest.
- Can now use a Fugu on Laniakea to trigger the end of Helping Laniakea (miniquest).
- You can no longer start the Evil Dave's big day out before completing the RFD: Freeing Evil Dave quest.
- The Bar Crawl miniquest is now listed before Scorpion Catcher in the Timeline sort of quests, since it requires completion of the bar crawl.
- Fixed a typo in witch's house quest journal.
- Completing the One small favour quest now correctly states you receive an adamantite stone spirit instead of an adamantite ore.
- Fixed an issue where Elemental Workshop 3 had the wrong amount of reward xp displayed in the quest journal.
- Fixed the click boxes on the Pernicious Parrots and Tenacious Toucans.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in Barbarian Assault waiting room under certain conditions.
- Fixed a typo within the auto disassembler info window.
- Cannibal jadinko's correctly named in the Jadinko Warding interface.
- System broadcasts will now correctly allow you to open any links attached to them while in the lobby.
- The Treasure Hunter out of keys screen has been graphically updated.
- Smoothed out the animation when mining in the Clan citadel
- Capitalised The World Wakes in the requirements message for Mask of the Automatons
- A line of text shown when opening a coffin in The Branches of Darkmeyer is no longer dismissed immediately.
- Strykewyrm should no longer be partially blocked by the profanity filter.
- Werby should no longer be partially blocked by the profanity filter.
- A grammatical error has been corrected in the "Got To Go Around It" achievement.