Patch Notes (6 March 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 6 March 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Dwarf builders' beards no longer stretches.
- Mahjarrat models in Dishonour among Thieves have been updated to the newest version.
- Some of the Mahjarrat models in the World Wakes have been updated in keeping with their latest versions.
- Mahjarrat graphical updates have been rolled out gamewide.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- News broadcasts for Jmods spawning Wildywyrms have been added.
- Players can no longer disassemble items worth over 1m in combat.
- Disassembly results for the ghast pouch and scrolls have been corrected.
- XP is now correctly awarded when depositing impure Senntisten crystals to the Refinatrix with capped Agility XP.
Quest, Challenges and Achievements
- A new cape has been added to the memory of Nomad for completing it within 6 minutes.
- A timer is now displayed during the memory of Nomad.
- You can now loot capes even if you have completed it already that week.
- A spelling error with Gordon's chat has been fixed.
- A small issue with the 'battery control panel' puzzle during 'Back to the Freezer' has been fixed.
- The correct message is now given when searching Gordon's locker with a full inventory.
- Line breaks have been added to various Memorial to Guthix memories to improve readability.
- The Tuska Set effect for the Anima Core armour of Sliske will now function correctly in PvP.
- The Lucky perk now correctly functions while wearing the Anima Core armour of Sliske. Lucky is still disabled if you have selected the Battle of Lumbridge set effect.
- Sources of crit chance now function whilst you have the equilibrium perk or aura active. This means that both the Tuska warpriest set effect and Biting perk now stack with the Equilibrium aura and perk.
- Various areas and effects that should turn off prayers/curses now correctly remove Teamwork Protection, Chroncicle Absorption, Superheat Form, Malevolence, Desolation and Affliction.
- You can now draw power from the Vecna skull as soon as it is off cooldown.
- You can now activate your Magic skillcape perk in any bank area.
- The lobby no longer flickers when using the Java client.
- The upgrade option from spring cleaner 9001 has been removed.
- Prize tooltip information has returned to various purple prizes on TH.
- Two warning messages have been added if you have less than 30 or 60 minutes of charge remaining in your charge pack.
- If you enter a boss instance with less than an hour remaining on your charge pack you'll see a warning message.
- Buff icons for combination potions have been updated to be less confusing.
- A healing area and fire prevention has been added to the bank chest at the Tuai Leit academy.
- Anima golems are now cleared up on Telos's death.
- We have added bad luck mitigation to some lore drops so that cumulative monster kills shift the drop rate towards 100% once a certain threshold has been reached. This affects drops which have a drop rate of 1/100 (or worse). For the Last Riders book from the KBD, this does not affect group kills. Players can still gain the kill count in a group fight, but the 100% drop will only occur in a fight on your own, if the threshold has been met. The full list of affected drops are:
- Adamant dragons (Dragonkin journals, not Forcae's journal)
- King Black Dragon (Last Riders book)
- Ripper demons (Miner journals and the Diary of Jebediah Omnis)
- Court summons (only if obtaining via monster kills)
- God Wars Dungeon 2 and Telos boss tactics have now been added on the Beasts tab.
- The superior and augmented superior Morrigan's javelin range is now increased to 7.
Last week's hotfixes
- 01/03, 13:41 UTC: Rune pouches now interact with Armadyl runes correctly.