Boost Potion Share could be cast on most non-barbaric potion in the caster's inventory. When cast, it causes the caster to administer 1 dose of the potion to up to four (if using a vial) or six players (if using a flask) in a 3x3 square area, including the middle square, if they have Accept Aid turned on. The player casting the spell will also be affected by the potion, although no additional dosage will be used. As with all Lunar spells, the quest Lunar Diplomacy must be completed to cast this spell.
The spell cannot be used in Castle Wars with the given reason that "You don't want to help your enemies". In addition, it cannot be used on any of the following potions:
- Zamorak brews, because they have the potential to kill a player if their Life points are low enough, resulting in them losing their items.
- Saradomin brews, because they lower players' offensive stats, which can possibly result in them temporarily being unable to use some high level abilities.
- Combat potions
- Guthix rest potions
- Untradeable potions of any kind, including extreme and overload potions.
Like its lower-level counterpart, Stat Restore Pot Share, this spell uses doses of potion only consumed by other players, not the caster. This means that if the caster has only 1 dose of potion, they will get the benefit as well as their target, effectively doubling the effectiveness of the potion, making potions such as Super strength potions more useful.
On 21 September 2020, this spell was combined with Stat Restore Pot Share to make the new spell Potion Share.
|123||1,668|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 'Stat Restore Potion Share' and 'Boost Potion Share' have been combined into one spell – 'Potion Share'.
- This spell now works with most tradeable potions aside from those with negative effects, such as Aggression Potions, Saradomin And Zamorak Brews, and Powerbursts, due to their cooldowns.