Repair Rune Pouch is a spell unlocked at the Livid Farm. A player must first unlock this spell while training at the Livid Farm before the spell can be used. It is the second spell unlocked, requiring the player to accumulate 70,000 Produce points. The target Runecrafting pouch is repaired and will take longer to deteriorate.
This spell can only be cast on giant, large, or medium pouches as the small pouch does not degrade, and the massive pouch crumbles to dust instead of degrading after its charges are depleted. It can be used to repair and strengthen a pouch even before it has visibly degraded (however if cast on a pouch that isn't degraded, nothing will happen and a message "This pouch isn't degraded" will appear in chat.)
The Repair Rune Pouch Spell not only repairs a designated pouch but also increases the durability of the pouch to 400%, allowing the use of a giant pouch 48 times, instead of the usual 12 times before having it degrade.
If extra durability is not essential, the Lunar spell NPC Contact also works. Simply contact the dark mage and he can repair all of your pouches in a single cast. That spell is cheaper (two air runes instead of one law rune) and does not require unlocking from the Livid Farm.
|10.91||1,160.8|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- Feedback messages from the Repair Rune Pouch spell now display as information boxes instead of chat window messages.
- ninja 21 August 2017 (Update):
- Livid Farm - Repair pouch spell has reduced it's rune cost to 1 Astral, 1 Cosmic and 1 Law rune from 2 Astral, 1 Cosmic and 1 Law rune.
- update 4 April 2011 (Update):