|Release date||21 September 2020 (Update)|
|Description||Shares the targeted, tradeable, standard potion between you and all players adjacent to you. Uses one dose per player, excluding you. Will not work on potions with a negative effect.|
|Please add an animation!|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Potion Share is a Lunar spell that is cast on a tradeable standard potion, and will share it with up to 4 adjacent players (or 6 for potions in potion flasks). Each affected player consumes a dose, except the caster who gets the benefits without consuming a dose. This spell combines and replaces the Stat Restore Pot Share and Boost Potion Share Lunar spells.
To receive the benefits, the players must be within a 3x3 square centred on the caster, and the Accept Aid settings must be such that the caster can affect the receiver (i.e. either the receiver sets it to 'everybody', or the receiver sets it to 'friends and clan' with the caster on their Friends List or in the same clan).
Usable potions[edit | edit source]
These potions can be used with the Potion Share spell.
- Attack potion (flask)
- Strength potion (flask)
- Defence potion (flask)
- Ranging potion (flask)
- Magic potion (flask)
- Super attack (flask)
- Super strength (flask)
- Super defence (flask)
- Super ranging potion (flask)
- Super magic potion (flask)
- Prayer potion (flask)
- Restore potion (flask)
- Super restore (flask)
- Energy potion (flask)
- Super energy (flask)
Notable exceptions[edit | edit source]
- Any untradeable potions, including overloads
- Potions with some negative effects, like Saradomin brews, Zamorak brews, and aggression potions
- Potions with cooldowns, like powerbursts
- Barbarian potions
Cost[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 'Stat Restore Potion Share' and 'Boost Potion Share' have been combined into one spell – 'Potion Share'.
- This spell now works with most tradeable potions aside from those with negative effects, such as Aggression Potions, Saradomin And Zamorak Brews, and Powerbursts, due to their cooldowns.