Cure Me is a curing spell that removes poison from the caster. Unlike antipoison, this spell does not grant temporary immunity to poison. This means that players fighting poisonous monsters will most likely be poisoned again immediately after casting the spell. As such, Cure Me is useful in one-off occurrences such as the trip wire traps in Isafdar. As with all Lunar spells, the quest Lunar Diplomacy must be completed to cast this spell.
This spell can also be useful in Pyramid Plunder to avoid using antipoison. Because runes stack and potions do not, using the Cure Me spell can mean staying for longer. However, this method not generally used due to the fact that there is a bank that can be used to recover life points between sessions.
|22||1,540|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 3 May 2011 (Update):
- This spell no longer states the need for law runes inside Daemonheim.
- update 4 January 2011 (Update):
- You may now click the life points globe to cure poison with the cure me spell.
- It is not possible to cast Cure Me when not poisoned; upon attempting to do so, the player will be informed that Cure Me can only be used when being poisoned or diseased, despite the latter being removed from the game.