Ice spells are one of five types of Ancient Magicks combat spells that freeze the target in place and prevent it from moving. The duration of the freezing effect is shorter in Stealing Creation.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Ancient ice spells now consistently bind when casting auto-attacks again.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer cast ice spells on a chimp ice whilst in monkey form.
- They count as a stronger variant of water spells. For example, they will heal the water wizard.
- Ice spells were the only Ancient Magicks combat spells to not be renamed in the earlier versions of Evolution of Combat; since then, all spell names have been restored to their previous ones.
- Normally the animation for the spell hitting the target will only occur with auto-attacks. However, in PvP combat, the animation will always appear, even with abilities.