Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Ice spells in the Ancient Spellbook now have descriptions that match their effects.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Ancient ice spells now consistently bind when casting auto-attacks again.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer cast ice spells on a chimp ice whilst in monkey form.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ice spells were the only Ancient Magicks combat spells to not be renamed in the earlier versions of Evolution of Combat; since then, all spell names have been restored to their previous ones.
- Normally the animation for the spell hitting the target will only occur with auto-attacks. However, in PvP combat, the animation will always appear, even with abilities.