Ice spells are one of five types of Ancient Magicks combat spells that freeze the target in place and prevent it from moving. The duration of the freezing effect is shorter in Stealing Creation.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Ancient ice spells now consistently bind when casting auto-attacks again.
- They count as a stronger variant of water spells. For example, they will heal the water wizard.
- Ice spells were the only Ancient Magicks combat spells to not be renamed in the earlier versions of Evolution of Combat; since then, all spell names have been restored to their previous ones.
- Normally the animation for the spell hitting the target will only occur with auto-attacks. However, in PvP combat, the animation will always appear, even with abilities.