Stat Restore Pot Share was a Lunar spell. When it was cast on any non-barbaric potion that restores (not boosts) stats which is in the caster's inventory, (doesn't work with Prayer renewal potion) it causes the caster to administer 1 dose of the potion to each player (up to 4 if used on a full vial; 6 if used on a full flask) in a 3x3 square area (including standing on the player's square) if they have Accept Aid turned on.
This spell works with prayer, super prayer, restore, super restore, energy, and super energy potions.
As with all Lunar spells, the quest Lunar Diplomacy must be completed to cast this spell. A hidden effect is that doses of potion are only used up on other players, not the caster. This means that if the caster has only 1 dose of potion, they will get the benefit as well as their target, effectively doubling the effectiveness of the potion, making it an invaluable spell for 2 person teams using Prayer or Super Restore potions. Players casting Stat Restore Pot Share purely to gain experience should cast the spell with only one other person so as to maximise the experience.
On 21 September 2020, this spell was combined with Boost Potion Share to make the new spell Potion Share.
|102||992|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- 'Stat Restore Potion Share' and 'Boost Potion Share' have been combined into one spell – 'Potion Share'.
- This spell now works with most tradeable potions aside from those with negative effects, such as Aggression Potions, Saradomin And Zamorak Brews, and Powerbursts, due to their cooldowns.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Boost Potion Share now boosts the targets' levels to the correct value when used with super-tier potions.
- patch 16 June 2009 (Update):
- Sharing restore potions via Lunar Magic now matches the recent run energy increases you’ll have seen from drinking the potions normally.