Earth Wave, a members-only Magic spell, is the second-strongest earth spell in the standard spellbook. It requires four earth runes and four air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 672, and it scales up to 768 at 80 Magic.
|4||68|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 20 November 2012 (Update):
- Elemental spells no longer require mind, chaos, death, or blood runes.
- update 24 June 2010 (Update):
- We’ve changed the animations for all of the Strike, Bolt, Blast, Wave and Surge spells (for all four elements). These spells now use some of the game engine's newer features such as particles, and have updated sound effects to accompany them.
- patch 13 October 2009 (Update):
- Added the level 70 Earth Wave spell back to the level-up messages.
- update 9 June 2009 (Update):
- Other small changes concern the Strongholds of Security and of Player Safety, where only those in need of information will be quizzed, and the magic spell icons, which have had a graphical update.
- The elemental wave (that looks like an Earth Wave) from the Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza Distraction and Diversion was not updated in the graphical update. This has now been fixed.