Heal Group is a high-level ally healing spell that requires 95 magic to cast and is the group version of Heal Other. It cannot be used on targets in a single PvP zone.
Heal group distributes up to 75% of the caster's current life points among injured players that are standing within one square from the casting player (including players standing on the same spot as the caster) as long as the caster has at least 11% of their health. Players must have Accept Aid enabled to receive healing from this spell. Heal Group has a cooldown of 10 seconds that it shares with Heal Other. Damage can be prevented with the use of the Barricade ability. As with all Lunar spells, the quest Lunar Diplomacy must be completed to cast this spell.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 5 February 2018 (Update):
- 'Heal Other' and 'Heal Group' may no longer be used on targets in single-way PvP zones.
- patch 4 July 2016 (Update):
- Heal Other and Heal Group can now be used again with the Barricade ability active without the caster taking damage. The abilities now have and share a casting cooldown of 10 seconds.
- patch 15 February 2011 (Update):
- The Heal Group spell icon has been updated from using a red cross to a purple cross.
- Prior to EoC, this spell was able to heal other players in Single-way combat unlike Heal Other.
- Previously, this spell was not affected by Barricade and would still damage the player. Due to player complaints, the ability to avoid Heal Other's damage via Barricade was returned but now has a 10 second cooldown that is shared with Heal Group so that only one healing spell may be cast per Barricade.