Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shadow spells are one of four types of Ancient Magicks combat spells. They lower the target's damage dealt by 5% for 10 seconds.
The four types of Shadow spells are:
- Shadow Rush, a type of rush spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Burst, a type of burst spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Blitz, a type of blitz spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Barrage, a type of barrage spell cast with the Magic skill.
They count as a stronger variant of Earth Spells. For example, they heal the earth wizard.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They were temporarily renamed "Rock" spells after the Evolution of Combat to reflect their new connection to Earth spells, which was unpopular and the name was reverted although the elemental connection remained.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, Shadow spells reduced targets' Attack level.