Shadow spells are one of five types of Ancient Magicks combat spells. They lower the target's damage dealt by 5% for 10 seconds.
The four types of Shadow spells are:
- Shadow Rush, a type of rush spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Burst, a type of burst spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Blitz, a type of blitz spell cast with the Magic skill.
- Shadow Barrage, a type of barrage spell cast with the Magic skill.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They were temporarily renamed "Rock" spells after the Evolution of Combat to reflect their new connection to Earth spells, which was unpopular and the name was reverted although the elemental connection remained.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, Shadow spells reduced targets' Attack level.