Fire Urn is a Lunar spell available at level 82 Magic, giving 86 Magic and Crafting experience equivalent to the type of urn fired. When cast, it fires any unfired decorated and infernal urns in the caster's inventory. Each urn fired will consume the runes (though elemental staves can be used). The spell is currently bugged, no crafting experience is gained if below 82 crafting; this can be boosted.
This spell is significantly faster than using a pottery oven - the oven takes 5 ticks per urn, whereas the spell takes 1 tick per urn. The spell can also benefit from the portable crafter if a player attunes themselves to it first by using it, and then casts the spell while next to it. The effect on portables from Brooch of the Gods will also carry over.
The spell can be used to fire any of these urns:
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 September 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Fire Urn spell from awarding Crafting XP if your level was less than 82.
- patch 5 October 2020 (Update):
- The spell 'Fire Urns' has been unpluralized to be consistent with other Lunar Spells.
- ninja 21 September 2020 (Update):
- Added to game.
- The Following new spell has been added to the Lunar Spellbook: Fire Urns: Fire urns without a pottery oven. Can be cast on Decorated or Infernal urns to turn them to a 'no rune' state.