Emerald Aurora is a Seren spell, unlocked by completion of The Light Within. Successful attacks using it provide a 1% damage reduction to the caster, which stacks up to 5 times for a total of 5% damage reduction. It also has a green or 'emerald' sparkling effect when triggered. It has a 100% chance for the effect to trigger when cast as an auto-attack. If this spell is used with an ability, it only has a 10% chance, or a 20% chance if the caster has Light Form active. The base damage of this spell is 758 and scales up to 950 at level 99 Magic.
Emerald Aurora's damage reduction effect lasts for 24 seconds. Each stack has its own independent timer, applying a new stack does not refresh the timers of older stacks.
|1||4,280|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 16 August 2021 (Update):
- Aurora spells now scale to T99 damage.
- patch 30 November 2020 (Update):
- The Emerald Aurora stack timer will now be refreshed after recasting the spell.
- patch 18 July 2016 (Update):
- Emerald Aurora's damage cap has been increased from level 89 to level 90.
- Emerald Aurora's damage reduction buff effect has been increased to 24 seconds, up from 6 seconds.
- Each of the Auroras requires a higher magic level than the previous one, and their order coincides with the order of gems in the game starting at opal and ending at ruby.